People also ask
What is William James Sidis IQ level?
Who has the highest IQ in the world?
What is Stephen Hawking's IQ?
What is Philip Emeagwali's IQ?
TIL William James Sidis had an IQ that was believed to be between 250 and 300. At eighteen months old he could read The New York Times, at two he taught himself Latin, at three he learned Greek. By the time he was an adult he could speak more than forty languages and dialects. : todayilearned.
Apr 18, 2017 · William James Sidis (IQ Level: 250-300) It’s time to meet the most intelligent person that ever existed on this planet and he is William James Sidis. Although his IQ is still unknown but the experts claim that his IQ was in the range of 250-300 (more than double than an average person). He attended Harvard at the age of 11 to study mathematics.
William James Sidis, IQ 250-300. Close. 4. Posted by 3 years ago. Archived. ... level 2. Mensan 3 years ago. Smartestest! Have you read his paper about the animate ...
- Stephen Hawking (IQ Score: 160) This man needs no introduction. Considered one of the greatest minds of our time, Stephen Hawking was a professor, author and world-renowned theoretical physicist.
- Albert Einstein (IQ Score: 160-190) Speaking of ‘symbols of knowledge’, the name of this scientist is actually synonymous with genius. It cannot be denied that he shaped the future of science.
- Judit Polgar (IQ Score: 170) Chess Grandmasters rarely aren’t geniuses, and by rarely, I mean never. Judit Polgar became the youngest one at the age of 15 and still proudly holds that record.
- Philip Emeagwali (IQ Score: 190) Philip Emeagwali is a Nigerian-born engineer, mathematician, computer scientist and geologist. He left school at an early age of 13 due to the Nigerian-Biafran War.
I read an article where the person with the highest IQ is believed to be William James Sidis with an IQ of around 250-300. What would have been the IQ of our ancient sages, Veda Vyas, Sushruta and AryaBhatta?
- William James Sidis (IQ Level: 250-300) It’s time to meet the most intelligent person that ever existed on this planet and he is William James Sidis.
- Terence Tao (IQ Level: 225-300) Terence Tao is a genius mathematician. By the age of 2, he learned arithmetic and when he was 20, he received his Doctorate.
- Christopher Hirata (IQ Level: 225) Christopher Hirata created waves when he became the youngest American to win a gold medal at the International Physics Olympiad at the age of 13.
- Kim Ung-Yong (IQ Level: 210) The brilliance of Kim Ung-Yong can be learned from the fact that he started speaking fluently when he was 6 months old and learned English, German, Korean and Japanese by his 3rd birthday.
- William James Sidis (IQ Level- 250-300) Sidis had exceptional mathematical abilities. At 6, he went to a grammar school and in 7 months he had graduated.
- Terence Tao (IQ Level- 225-230) Another child prodigy yet again. This genius taught arithmetic to a 5 year old when he himself was all of 2. He attended mathematics courses of the university level when he was just 9 years old.
- Christopher Hirata (IQ Level- 225) Born in 1982, Christopher Hirata had recorded an IQ of 225. He is an outstanding example of child prodigy who had already completed his college level courses by the time he was 12.
- Kim Ung-Yong (IQ Level- 210) Kim Ung-Yong could speak fluently when he was just six months old and was a guest student in Physics at Hanyang University at the age of 3.
- William James Sidis – 250 – 300 IQ. William James Sidis’ IQwas not clearly identified. However, experts assumed that his IQ was between 250 and 300. That means he was a person who has the highest IQ score in history.
- Terence Tao – 225 – 230 IQ. Terrence Tao is a famous Australian mathematic scientist. His parents were Hong Kong and migrated to Australia. He was a co-receiver of Fields Medal in 2006 - a prize rewards the excellence and innovation in mathematics for people under 40.
- Christopher Hirata – 225 IQ. Christopher Hirata is a genius with the highest IQ score in the world. He made many people admire when he became the youngest American achieved Olympic physics gold medal in 1996.
- Kim Ung Yong – 210 IQ. Kim Ung Yong was born in Korea in 1963. When he was 6 months old, he could speak English, German, Korean and Japanese and then read them at the age of 3.
There was once a man named William James Sidis (Sigh-dess -- rhymes with Midas) and his IQ is the highest ever recorded (250-300+)! I was musing about him for a while, pondering his life and his behaviors and he stiked me as a rather asexy person. But most people have never heard of him because h...
- related to: william james sidis (iq level- 250-300)
discount99.us has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month
amazon.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month