People also ask
Who has the highest IQ score ever recorded?
Where does the average IQ score fall in the world?
What is the average IQ of a person?
Who is the best IQ tester in the world?
9.0k members in the mensa community. Welcome to the unofficial Mensa subreddit. We welcome people from all walks of life to come and converse about …
Oct 07, 2019 · Below is the list of 10 people with the highest IQ in the world: Ainan Celeste Cawley (IQ 263) William James Sidis (IQ 250-300) Terrence Tao (IQ 225-300) Christopher Michael Hirata (IQ 225) Kim Ung-Yong (IQ 210) Christopher Michael langan (IQ 195-210) Philip Emeagwali (IQ 190) Garry Kasparov (IQ 190-195) Albert Einstein (IQ 160 190) Stephen ...
Nov 24, 2020 · TUKO.co.ke reported on the list of top ten people with the highest IQ in the whole world. The list was topped by William James Sidis whose IQ was estimated to be between 250-300 points. Sidis is a statistician who made history as the youngest student to join reputable American universities to pursue mathematics.
- Stephen Hawking (IQ Score: 160) This man needs no introduction. Considered one of the greatest minds of our time, Stephen Hawking was a professor, author and world-renowned theoretical physicist.
- Albert Einstein (IQ Score: 160-190) Speaking of ‘symbols of knowledge’, the name of this scientist is actually synonymous with genius. It cannot be denied that he shaped the future of science.
- Judit Polgar (IQ Score: 170) Chess Grandmasters rarely aren’t geniuses, and by rarely, I mean never. Judit Polgar became the youngest one at the age of 15 and still proudly holds that record.
- Philip Emeagwali (IQ Score: 190) Philip Emeagwali is a Nigerian-born engineer, mathematician, computer scientist and geologist. He left school at an early age of 13 due to the Nigerian-Biafran War.
The highest IQ score ever recorded. Ainan Celeste Cawley (IQ score: 263) William James Sidis (IQ score: 250-300) Terence Tao (IQ score: 225-230)
Apr 20, 2017 · William James Sidis (IQ Level – 250-300) This man simply plays in an altogether different league. Born in 1898 in New York City, and raised in a family of intellectuals, he was gifted from the very beginning.
Given IQ is a purely anthropocentric means of assessing intelligence, Sidis' IQ is crudely estimated at 250-300. Infant Billy listened to Greek myths read to him by Sarah as bedtime stories. Started feeding himself with a spoon at eight months (after two months of trial and error).
William James Sidis comes closest to achieving the highest IQ ever recorded, even though technically his IQ was undeterminable. Born in New York City in 1898, he was a child prodigy. He could read a newspaper at 18 months, and apparently knew eight languages by the age of eight, and invented his own language to top it off.
- related to: william james sidis (iq level- 250-300) youtube
findsimilar.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month