100 Work From Home Part Time Data Entry jobs available on Indeed.com. Apply to Customer Service Representative, Medical Biller, Legal Secretary and more!
Part Time Data Entry jobs in Work From Home Sort by: relevance - date 143 jobs Medical Biller - Part Time/Remote Thrive Integrated Health Remote $13 - $16 an hour - Full-time Apply now Profile insights Find out how your skills align with the job description Certifications Do you have a valid Medical Billing Certification certification? Skills
- AccuTran Global — AccuTran Global is mostly known as a transcription company because that’s mostly what it brings on independent contractors to do. But it sometimes has data entry jobs as well, so keep an eye out.
- Axion Data Entry Services — Axion is one of those legit companies that rarely have openings, but it can be good to be registered in its database for when it does.
- Clickworker — Clickworker lets you sign up to become part of a pool of folks who complete tasks for Clickworkers’ clients. Data entry is one of those tasks, and others include proofreading, copy editing, web research, and surveys.
- DionData Solutions — DionData Solutions is currently looking for Data Entry Professional Operators who type 60 wpm with a high degree of accuracy. You should be proficient with computers and able to handle the internet, email attachments, and downloading and opening files.
Find freelance jobs » Data Entry Specialist Jobs Convert Spreadsheet to new Format and Integrate Data Importing Fo… Hourly ‐ Posted 2 days ago not_sure Hours needed Intermediate Experience level I like making bets on certain sports, and have a strategy that works. However, I need to log in a spreadsheet the team or player with t…
- 15 data entry companies offering at-home jobs
- More companies offering data entry at-home jobs
If you're interested in remote work, data entry may offer endless opportunities. Learning about some data entry companies with remote work options can help you apply for a job that works best for your schedule.
In this article, we list 30 data entry companies offering at-home jobs and provide some background on each to help you decide which might be right for you.
1. 24 Seven
24 Seven is a creative recruitment agency offering support to agencies in the digital, marketing, technology and creative sectors. The company uses an innovative approach to match qualified people to its clients. Both contract and permanent data entry work are available. Related: 11 Data Entry Skills To Include on Your Resume
Aerotek is a national recruiting and staffing agency that offers a wide range of permanent, temporary, part-time and full-time positions in a variety of industries. The company offers a number of remote data entry positions where individuals can track insurance policies and update insurance lists based on their coverage needs. These roles may also involve verifying the verbiage for insurance policies.
Appen offers high-quality training data to help health care, automotive, financial services and retail organizations develop artificial intelligence (AI) solutions. After creating an account and passing the screening process, individuals can select from a variety of data entry projects on the company's dashboard. Appen has several at-home data entry jobs, including positions for data collectors and transcriptionists. Related: 20 Entry-Level Jobs in Health Care (With Salaries)
Data Entry Specialist. New! 2 days ago. Temporary Job Full-Time Freelance. Charlotte, NC. Data Entry Specialists needed for remote contract work. Assist retail client with data tracking, utilizing Excel skills (Pivot Tables, V-Lookups, macros, etc.). Apply online for $19/hr opportunity. Featured.
Sep 26, 2023 · 1. FlexJobs FlexJobs is a well-established, reputable site for finding remote, flexible, and freelance jobs, including data entry positions. Every job listed is vetted by a real person, so you don’t have to sort through scams or low-paying jobs to find a good opportunity.