The book of Hebrews tells us that faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. It is a trust in God and in His Word. And it is the gift by which we have been saved. This is a collection of songs about faith.
- 8 min
- Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) - Hillsong. Faithful Lyric: In oceans deep, my faith will stand. This song is the one I listen to when I feel myself growing tired in my walk.
- Can Anybody Hear Me - Meredith Andrews. Faithful Lyric: I will trust in You. Even in the moments, I can't find you. Sometimes it's easy to believe that our prayers are falling on deaf ears.
- You Lead - Jamie Grace. Faithful Lyric: Just light the way and I'll go, Cause I know what you got for me is more than I can see. It is clear when listening to a Jamie Grace song that she uses her own walk as inspiration.
- Let Faith Arise - Bridge City. Faithful Lyric: Speak and the mountains will move. Anything we ask our God can do. Sometimes it's easy to forget that the God we ask to guide us through our day-to-day life is also the God who made the sun stand still.
People also ask
Why are there so many songs about faith?
What are some songs about overcoming fear through faith?
What is faithful songs?
What are some songs for receiving and responding to God’s word?
These songs focus on God's faithfulness, as well as our commitment to serving Him. Songs Into Faith I Go Pat Barrett By Faith I Trust You Jonathan Traylor Faithful Chris Tomlin Faithful Rend Collective He Is Faithful Jesus Culture Faithfulness Hillsong Worship Faithful Now Vertical Worship Trust In Jesus Third Day In God We Trust Hillsong Worship
- Find Us Faithful (Steve Green 1994) “Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity.”
- Walk By Faith (Jeremy Camp 2012) “For we live by faith, not by sight” (2 Corinthians 5:7). Believers don’t sit or think about faith—we must live it!
- Faithful Friend (Twila Paris 1996) “A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity (Proverbs 17:17). God’s faithfulness is represented in the faithful friendships of Christian brothers and sisters.
- Great Is Thy Faithfulness (Cece Winan 1995) “Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness” (Lamentations 3:22-23).
Faith is the Victory (Public Domain) One of my favorite “faith” hymns is Faith is the Victory. Here is a great sing along video for you: Steady My Heart (Kari Jobe) We all have those days where nothing seems to go right. But God knows exactly what He is doing and we can always trust Him to bring us through.
- 5 min
Aug 27, 2018 · When your faith is wearing thin and you can't see the light anymore this song reminds us that God is shaping us through this tough time even if we feel so weak, He is strong and so is His love for us. Favorite lyric: "All I am, I surrender. Give me faith to trust what You say that You're good and Your love is great.