List of websites that Pay for writing Book Reviews
- Online Book Club. Online Book Club is a free reading site that has been on the internet for over 10 years. ...
- New Pages
- Booklist Online
- Writerful Books. New Pages is a site that provides online news, information, and guides to literary magazines. ...
- Reedsy. ...
- Get Abstract. ...
- Book Browse. ...
People also ask
How can I earn money writing reviews?
What are the best make money online books?
How do I get paid to write reviews?
How to make more money with your book?
Oct 17, 2020 · Earning Money Writing Book Reviews. Jessica McCann / 2020-10-17. October 17, 2020. A popular Stephen King quote is: “If you don’t have time to read, you don’t have the time (or the tools) to write.”. While I wholeheartedly agree, I also recognize the difficulty in sitting down to read when you need funds for food and rent.
Oct 09, 2020 · Reviewers can earn $5 – $60 per review. You also get a $25 Amazon gift card for every 30 reviews. Aside from earning through reviews, the Online Book Club also holds a daily giveaway, which is an opportunity to earn a $20 Amazon gift card. JOIN ONLINE BOOK CLUB.
- The U.S. Review of Books. The U.S. Review of Books regularly hires freelance book reviewers. To apply, just send your resume, samples of your previous reviews and two professional references to the email address listed here.
- Online Book Club. The Online Book Club website greets you with this sentence: “First of all, this is not some crazy online get-rich-quick scheme. You won’t get rich and you won’t be able to leave your day job.”
- Kirkus Media. As a book reviewer for Kirkus Media, not only will you be paid for your hard work but your reviews will also be featured in its magazine, “Kirkus Reviews.”
- Booklist Online. Booklist is a book review magazine published by the American Library Association. It’s mainly used to help librarians with book selections and with advising readers.
FTC guidelines that require a blogger to publicly acknowledge compensation for book and product reviews make it a little tricky for bloggers to make money directly from those reviews. For example, let’s say you enter into an arrangement with an author whereby you agree to write a review of his book in exchange for $25, or even for a free copy of the book.
Apr 12, 2021 · You’ll want a blog to make money writing book reviews. I do a lot of my book reviews over at Amazon Adviser. I have written them in other places, but for now, Amazon Adviser has become the best option. You want a home for your book reviews. If you can set up your own blog, that’s great. If you don’t want to, consider a revenue share site that allows you to make money through affiliate marketing as well as advertising revenue.
For budding writers looking to earn money on the internet, one way to break into the market is by writing book reviews and selling them to websites that need them. If you read on a regular basis, you know that what you read almost always leaves you with one impression or another - why not write about your impressions and earn money while you do so.