- Kinetta – Yorgos Lanthimos – Official Traileryoutube.com
- KINETTA Trailer - a film by Yorgos Lanthimos.youtube.com
- A Guide to the Films of Yorgos Lanthimos | DIRECTOR'S TRADEMARKSyoutube.com
- The Lobster | Official Trailer HD | A24youtube.com
Yorgos Lanthimos, Director: The Lobster. Yorgos Lanthimos was born in Athens, Greece. He studied directing for Film and Television at the Stavrakos Film School in Athens. He has directed a number of dance videos in collaboration with Greek choreographers, in addition to TV commercials, music videos, short films and theater plays. Kinetta, his first feature film, played at Toronto and ...
Yorgos Lanthimos. Film; Photography; Theatre; Other; Biography; Contact; The Favourite; The Killing of a Sacred Deer; The Lobster; Alps; Dogtooth; Kinetta
Georgios "Yorgos" Lanthimos ( Greek: Γιώργος Λάνθιμος, romanized : Giorgos Lanthimos; born 23 September 1973) is a Greek film director, film producer, screenwriter, photographer, and theatre director. He has received four Academy Award nominations for his work: Best Foreign Language Film for Dogtooth (2009), Best Original Screenplay for The Lobster (2015), and Best Picture and Best Director for The Favourite (2018).
– Yorgos Lanthimos From lesbian queens, to imprisoned offspring, to dystopian relationships, the films of Yorgos Lanthimos exhibit tremendous variety, and defy traditional generic classification. Not being familiar with his work, one might think that Dogtooth and The Favourite were directed by different people, given the dissimilarity in their geography, and in their stylistic and thematic concerns.
- The Favourite (2018) – 93% Olivia Colman, Emma Stone, and Rachel Weisz star in this much-discussed historical drama as Queen Anne, Abigail Hill (later Baroness Masham), and Sarah Churchill, Duchess of Marlborough respectively.
- Dogtooth / Κυνόδοντας (2009) – 93% This peculiar drama (that some have called comedy, but as Ebert wrote “I wasn’t laughing”) takes place almost entirely in the large fenced home of a family, whose name we never learn.
- The Lobster (2015) – 87% This romance drama, again starring Colin Farrell, was nominated for the Palme d'Or and won the Jury Prize at the 2015 Cannes Film Festival.
- The Killing Of A Sacred Deer (2017) – 80% Colin Farrell and Nicole Kidman star in this unconventional horror film that focuses on a slow burn pace and shocking revelations, rather than jump scares.
Aug 02, 2020 · Yorgos Lanthimos’ Dictation of Violence: Kinetta. Lanthimos’ first solo feature from 2005, Kinetta, is the strange story of three characters – a maid, a photographer’s clerk and a plainclothes cop, a relationship that is hard to fathom as to how it emerged – who get together to choreograph and perform scenes of rape and murder. At the start, it’s hard to understand what is going on, as all we see is contorted movements – performing, mimicking, role-playing a scene of violence.
The Favourite (2018) The Lobster (2015) The Killing of a Sacred Deer (2017) Dogtooth (2009) Alps (2011) Nimic (2019) Kinetta (2005) Necktie (2013) My Year of Rest and Relaxation.
Dec 07, 2020 · Dogtooth (Yorgos Lanthimos – 2009) Probably the most disturbing work by the director of films like The Killing of a Sacred Deer, Dogtooth features strict, manipulative parents who do not let their children leave the house until their
Yorgos Lanthimos. Film; Photography; Theatre; Other; Biography; Contact
Feel-Good results for yorgos lanthimos films
The Lobster is a 2015 absurdist dystopian black comedy film directed, co-written, and co-produced by Yorgos Lanthimos, co-produced by Ceci Dempsy, Ed Guiney, and Lee Magiday, and co-written by Efthimis Filippou.