Jan 08, 2021 · From aerobics with Jane Fonda, to apartment-friendly, low-impact exercises that work the whole body, to 30-minute videos that tone targeted areas like the booty, to hardcore HIIT workouts—not to mention options for seniors and pregnant women—these YouTube workout channels will provide you with a full regimen to get you up and moving in your ...
- Monica Chon
- Total Body Pilates! If you are looking for less cardio and instead would like to focus more on toning specific muscle groups, you might enjoy this 20 Minute Tone & Shape, Legs, Butt, Abs, Beginners Home Workout video.
- 30-Minute All-Levels Cardio Dance Workout. Another dance-themed workout, this video is a little more intense, but still very achievable for beginners.
- Zumba Workout for Beginners. If you're like me, it isn't just finding the time to workout that makes it difficult; it's the motivation. Dance-style workouts can be a fun way to incorporate movement into your day, and this Zumba workout for beginners is a perfect example of that.
- The Best 15-Minute Beginner Workout. As the name implies, this 15-Minute Beginner Workout Video is truly an excellent place for beginners to start. Your guide walks you through each exercise, breaking it down into a slow-motion demonstration before you move onto the real-time version.
People also ask
Which is the best YouTube channel for exercise?
Which is the best video for strength training?
Are there any free workout videos on YouTube?
Who is the best fitness instructor on YouTube?
- Cassey Ho/Blogilates. Cassey Ho is a 33 year old American fitness instructor and entrepreneur. She began creating fitness videos in 2009 under the channel name Blogilates.
- Chloe Ting. Chloe Ting is a 34 year old Australian fitness personality. She began creating fitness, fashion and travel videos in 2011. By 2017, her channel became focused on fitness.
- Emi Wong. Emi Wong is a 29 year old Hong Konger fitness instructor and lifestyle vlogger. She began creating videos in 2017. Before fitness she was an unhealthy party girl and suffered from an eating disorder.
- Joanna Soh. Joanna Soh is a 32 year old Malaysian fitness instructor and entrepreneur. She began creating videos in 2013. Her videos focus on fitness, nutrition, exercises and health tips.
Feb 10, 2021 · On YouTube, Emi has 3.6 million subscribers and 339 videos. Of her videos, 139 are workout related, and the rest are about her life with her boyfriend, Chad. Her most popular videos are ten, fifteen, and thirty-minute no jumping HIIT videos incorporating EDM genre music into the workouts. She pushes fat burning, and maximum calorie burn workout ...
Jul 07, 2021 · Videos of High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) workouts you can find on Youtube and try at home that maximize cardio and convenience.
- Low Impact Cardio. “This is your workout and you’ve gotta take it at your pace,” is the first introduction you get to this awesome workout. Your instructors explicitly remind you that the pause button is your friend, and you can take breaks any and all times you need to.
- Chair HIIT Workout. With another hit (see what I did there?) from the Diverse Personal Training channel, this video features seated cardio and boxing as your body-affirming HIIT option.
- Seated HIIT Workout. This video is extra cool because your instructor really is in it with you — as Crystal explains in the beginning of the video, she recently hurt her ankle.
- You might already be a HIIT aficionado looking to expand your repertoire. Or, you might be new to this kind of training and have wanted to try it out, but didn't felt welcomed by other kinds of high-intensity workout instruction.