Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Visit the YouTube Music Channel to find today’s top talent,...
YouTube. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise...
Find the latest and greatest movies and shows all available...
News - YouTube
An animal rights group said the site had ignored efforts to get clear violations taken down. YouTube said it had removed hundreds of thousands.
New York Times
8 hours ago
- 5 min
- “Despacito” — Luis Fonsi ft. Daddy Yankee. Will there ever be another song as popular as “Despacito” on YouTube? It’s hard to say. We’ve never seen anything like it.
- “See You Again” — Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth. Wiz Khalifa’s Furious 7 anthem has had a surprisingly long shelf life, in part because the video pays tribute to the late Paul Walker.
- “Shape of You”— Ed Sheeran. Since it’s release in June 2017, Ed Sheeran’s “Shape of You” has quietly made its way into the top 10 YouTube videos of all time, and it shows no signs of slowing down.
- “Masha and the Bear” — Get Movies. Here’s the one video on this list of YouTube’s most popular videos that you probably haven’t seen. Masha and the Bear is a Russian animated children’s show that’s been translated to 25 languages and can now be watched on Netflix.
Mar 29, 2021 · Humor is very personal, but some things are just universally funny. We’re sure that you have your favorite YouTube videos for turning a frown upside down, but these are ours. Some of them are ...
- 2 min
- Jon Martindale
- 4 min
- Anita George
- Pinkfong — Baby Shark Dance (8.86 billion views) Sometimes a song becomes famous solely because it’s an earworm. We’ve seen it happen with Barney in the early days, so it’s no surprise it happened again with an insanely catchy kid’s song about a shark family.
- Luis Fonsi — Despacito featuring Daddy Yankee (7.42 billion views) Featuring Puerto Rican artists Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee, Despacito hit YouTube in January 2017 and racked up more than a billion views in just 97 days — the second-fastest run ever.
- LooLoo Kids — Johny Johny Yes Papa (5.50 billion views) Another video for kids that made it into the top 10 most viewed YouTube videos is Johny Johny Yes Papa.
- Ed Sheeran — Shape of You (5.36 billion views) Whether you watched it or not, there’s no denying that Shape of You is one of the most watched videos of all time.
YouTube is an American video-sharing website headquartered in San Bruno, California.Although the most-viewed videos were initially viral videos, such as "Evolution of Dance" and "Charlie Bit My Finger", the most-viewed videos were increasingly related to music videos.
- 12 min
- Commentary YouTube Videos. Commentary videos focus on YouTubers sharing commentary or opinions on a topic. Types of commentary videos include: Vlogs. Conspiracies.
- Product Review Videos On YouTube. In product reviews, YouTube influencers offer feedback on a product. Commonly referred to as “first impressions,” a product review typically includes a YouTuber’s assessment, critique, and personal feedback.
- How-To/Tutorial Videos On YouTube. James Charles’ “How To Get Perfect Skin With Makeup” Educational in nature, how-to YouTube videos help audiences learn how to do a specific task.
- Top List YouTube Videos. Also known as listicles, top list videos feature a list of a YouTuber’s top picks for a particular category and include the following formats