Interactive map of Zurich with all popular attractions - Lindenhof Hill, Fraumunster, St Peter Kirche and more. Take a look at our detailed itineraries, guides and maps to help you plan your trip to Zurich.
- Lake Zurich[SEE MAP] This large, glaciated lake was formed by glaciers in the Alps and stretches from Zurich to many other smaller towns, including Thalwil and Kusnacht.
- Zurich Altstadt[SEE MAP] Zurich Altstadt comprises the area of the historic town just before the twentieth century. It has kept an older architectural feel here, and is home to many landmarks, plazas and other popular tourist attractions in Zurich including Lindenhof, Fraumunster, St Peter’s Church, the New Market and the old Medieval Rathaus quarter.
- Uetliberg[SEE MAP] People who love great views can’t afford to miss this mountain plateau that overlooks the city of Zurich and adjacent lake of the same name.
- Bahnhofstrasse[SEE MAP] This Zurich’s street of high-end couture shops is the best-known shopping area in all of Zurich, as well as the most expensive real estate in all of Europe.
Browse 58 attractions, meet 8 travelers, 10 tour guides and discover 169 photos This map features 55 tourist attractions in Zurich City. TouristLink also features a map of all the tourist attractions in Zurich Want more information? Check out this list of top ranking tourist attractions in Zurich City Locals to connect with Tour guides to help you
Tourist map Zurich has the pleasure of accompanying you on a tour of its streets, squares and monuments. The cultural variety thrives with the combination of past trends with the most recent ones. Zurich is usually a harmonious and creative environment. Its shops, bars and tourist attractions await you both by day and by night.
- Sean Mowbray
- Zurich Old Town. Historical Landmark. © Dronegraphica / Alamy Stock Photo. If you head to the Lindenhof area on the River Limmat’s left bank, you’ll reach the heart of the city’s old town.
- Paradeplatz. Art Gallery, Museum. Many decades ago the Paradeplatz was a livestock market, but now it’s home to banking headquarters and some of the most expensive pieces of real estate in Switzerland.
- Zurich Opera House. Opera House. © Llewellyn / Alamy Stock Photo. Since 1891, the Zurich Opera has made its home inside a neoclassical building, adorned with busts of famous musicians, poets and playwrights; Shakespeare, Mozart and Wagner are just a few of the faces on display.
- Kunsthaus Zürich. Museum. The Kunsthaus Zürich contains more than 4,000 paintings and sculptures, along with tens of thousands of prints and drawings, and is the best place in the country to explore pieces by Swiss artists.
People also ask
What are the top tourist attractions in Zurich?
What is Altstadt in Zurich?
What are the best neighborhoods to stay in Zurich?
What is happening to Zurich’s Paradeplatz square?