Interactive map of Zurich with all popular attractions - Lindenhof Hill, Fraumunster, St Peter Kirche and more. Take a look at our detailed itineraries, guides and maps to help you plan your trip to Zurich.
- Lake Zurich[SEE MAP] This large, glaciated lake was formed by glaciers in the Alps and stretches from Zurich to many other smaller towns, including Thalwil and Kusnacht.
- Zurich Altstadt[SEE MAP] Zurich Altstadt comprises the area of the historic town just before the twentieth century. It has kept an older architectural feel here, and is home to many landmarks, plazas and other popular tourist attractions in Zurich including Lindenhof, Fraumunster, St Peter’s Church, the New Market and the old Medieval Rathaus quarter.
- Uetliberg[SEE MAP] People who love great views can’t afford to miss this mountain plateau that overlooks the city of Zurich and adjacent lake of the same name.
- Bahnhofstrasse[SEE MAP] This Zurich’s street of high-end couture shops is the best-known shopping area in all of Zurich, as well as the most expensive real estate in all of Europe.
Tourist map Zurich has the pleasure of accompanying you on a tour of its streets, squares and monuments. The cultural variety thrives with the combination of past trends with the most recent ones. Zurich is usually a harmonious and creative environment. Its shops, bars and tourist attractions await you both by day and by night.
People also ask
Where is Zurich located on the map?
Is Zurich expensive for tourists?
Is Zurich situated in Switzerland?
What is the distance from Paris to Zurich Switzerland?
3 in 1: Zurich Walking Tour - Cruise on the Lake - Cable Car Ride to Felsenegg 29 Cable Car Tours from $90.34 per adult (price varies by group size) Touristic highlights of Zurich with Cruise & Chocolate (halfday tour with local) Public Transportation Tours from $93.13 per adult Mount Pilatus Summer Day Trip from Zurich 46 Full-day Tours from
- Grossmünster. The Monuments. The twin towers of the Grossmünster are not only Zurich’s most prominent landmark, visitors can also climb up the Karlsturm and enjoy a breathtaking view over the city.
- Fraumünster. The Chagall Windows. On the other side of the Limmat stands the Fraumünster church with its famous windows created by Chagall and the Swiss artist Augusto Giacometti.
- Uetliberg. Zurich’s very own Mountain. The best way to take in a city is from above. The Uetliberg lookout is just a short train ride and a 10-minute walk away, and the view over the city, lake and Alps is spectacular.
- Bahnhofstrasse. Shopping Street. The Bahnhofstrasse is Zurich’s most exclusive and famous shopping destination. Boutiques, jewelers, department stores and high street fashion stores line the elegant avenue.