Elizabeth Fearn "Finn" Carter is an American former actress. She is best known for her role in the 1990 film Tremors . Contents 1 Early life 2 Career 3 Personal life 4 Legal matters 5 Filmography 6 References 7 External links Early life Carter was born in Greenville, Mississippi.
Finn Carter, Actress: Tremors. Finn Carter was born on March 9, 1960 in the Mississippi Delta. Her mother, Margaret W. Carter, and her father, Hodding Carter III (best known for his position as the spokesperson for the State Department in President Carter's administration), were attending a play at the Greenville Little Theatre when her mother went into labor.
Daughter of Hodding Carter III and Margaret Carter. Finn's brother is the noted writer/adventurer W. Hodding Carter IV, whose most recent quest is to win a position on the U.S Olympic swim team at the age of 45. Her daughters' names are Carter and Josephine. Moved to New York City in 1983.
- Elizabeth Fearn Carter
- 5' 8" (1.73 m)
- March 9, 1960 in Greenville, Mississippi, USA
Mar 06, 2022 · Finn Carter: Birth, Age, Parents, Siblings, Ethnicity, Education. She was born on 9 March 1960, in Greenville, Mississippi, USA. Her birth name is Elizabeth Fearn Carter and belongs to Caucasian ethnicity. She is the daughter of Hodding Carter III ( father) and Margaret Ainsworth Wolfe ( mother ). Her father Hodding Carter III is the former ...
- She Is A Professionally Trained Thespian. The Mississipi native who grew up in different cities including New York and Massachusetts discovered her flair for the theatre from an early age.
- She Has Acting Credits On Stage, TV, and Film. Finn Carter kicked off her career as a stage actor. Earlier in her career, the thespian performed with the New York-based theatrical group, Circle Repertory Company.
- Finn Carter Has Been Married Twice. Finn Carter has two failed marriages behind her. She was first married to her As the World Turns co-star, Steven Weber.
- She Is Inactive On Social Media. Finn Carter is one of those baby boomers who are unaccustomed to some of the digital era trends. The former actress does not have an active social media life and is absent on popular social networking platforms including Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Jan 29, 2022 · American actress Elizabeth Fearn ‘Finn’ Carter, was born on 9 March 1960, in Greenville, Mississippi, USA. She is the daughter of Hodding Carter III and his first wife, Margaret ‘Peggy’ Ainsworth Wolfe. Her father is a former US Department Assistant Secretary of State for Public Affairs.