Nov 10, 2022 · Create an Apple ID using the App Store on your device Open the App Store and tap the sign-in button . Tap Create New Apple ID. If you don't see this option, make sure that you're signed out of iCloud. Follow the onscreen steps to provide an email address, create a strong password, and set your device region.
Nov 19, 2022 · Create an Apple ID using the App Store on your device Open the App Store and tap the sign-in button . Tap Create New Apple ID. If you can't see this option, make sure you've signed out of iCloud. Follow the onscreen steps to provide an email address, create a strong password and set your device region.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [ your name ] > iCloud. Tap iCloud Mail (or Mail), then follow the onscreen instructions to create an iCloud Mail address. If you don’t see onscreen instructions after turning on iCloud Mail on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you already have a primary iCloud email address.
- Sign in to iCloud.com. Go to iCloud.com, then sign in with your . If you’re already signed in to your device with your Apple ID and your device has Touch ID or Face ID, you can use it to sign in to iCloud.com.
- Apps and features on iCloud.com. You can use a web browser to view information stored in iCloud from anywhere. You can also access certain iCloud+ features.
- If you don’t see the apps or data you’re looking for. Depending on the device and account you use to sign in to iCloud.com, you have access to different apps and features.
- Switch to a different app or feature on iCloud.com. After you sign in to iCloud.com, you can easily access apps, iCloud+ features, and more. Do any of the following
People also ask
What do you need to create an iCloud account?
How do you sign in to iCloud?
What are the benefits of having an iCloud account?
How do you use iCloud?
- Using iPhone or iPad: Open your device's Settings. It's a gray app that contains an image of gears (⚙️) and is typically found on your home screen. Tap "Sign in to your (device)".
- Using Mac: Click on the Apple menu. It's the icon in the upper-left of your screen. Click on "System Preferences". It's in the second section of the drop-down menu.
- Using iCloud.com: Go to www.icloud.com. Do so from any browser, including computers running Windows or Chromebooks. Click on "Create yours now".. It's below the Apple ID and Password fields and to the right of "Don't have an Apple ID?
- Using an iPhone or iPad Open your device's Settings. It's a gray app that contains an image of gears (⚙️) and is typically found on your home screen.
iCloud makes moving your settings, photos, apps, and documents to a new device seamless. Just sign in to iCloud when you set up your new device, and you’ll be ready to go in minutes. Two‑factor authentication helps keep your data safe. Two‑factor authentication is an extra layer of security designed to ensure that only you can access your account.