People also ask
What are the most popular websites in Iran?
What are the best dating sites in Iran?
What are the World Heritage Sites in Iran?
What is Iran known for?
- Persepolis. Once the capital of the first Persian Empire and birthplace of Persian civilization, it’s vital that you visit Persepolis. In fact, you haven’t seen Iran unless you’ve walked in the footsteps of the ancient kings.
- Valley of the Stars. Qeshm offers pristine nature and a world of mystery, but if there’s one attraction not to miss, it’s the Valley of the Stars. Marl and sandstone make up the other-worldly rock formations, and with a little imagination, you can see animals, faces, and hands among other things.
- Chogha Zanbil. The first Iranian site registered with UNESCO, Chogha Zanbil is a 13th-century BC ziggurat in the Khuzestan province. Baked bricks with cuneiform inscriptions are layered in the structure, and a centuries-old footprint of a child in the stone is roped off towards the back.
- Anzali Lagoon. Located in the northern port city of Bandar Anzali, a boat ride on Anzali Lagoon is a must to witness the houses built on stilts, various bird species, and, of course, the water lotuses emerging to blossom through the dark waters.
Feb 09, 2017 · Palaces, bazaars, places of worship, ancient water systems, and remnants of the great Persian Empire dominate this list. The Culture Trip explores the top 10 UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Iran. Meidan Emam, Isfahan | ©Pontia Fallahi.
- Aparat. Aparat, an online sharing website known too some as YouTube’s Iranian counterpart, tops the list. It has climbed one step higher from last year’s second position and is the second most-referred-to online portal by Iranian users.
- DigiKala. The second rank belongs to DigiKala, a mature market leader in e-commerce and the second most visited online store in the Middle East after Souq.com in the United Arab Emirates.
- Varzesh3. The website Varzesh3 (“sport” in Persian), the oldest and most popular sports news site and the third popular local website in Iran. It was not among the top ten sites last year but now has become the fourth most-referred-to online destination.
- Shaparak. The fourth place belongs to Shaparak, a payment network through which most online and cyber-based transactions are conducted. Electronic card payment network system (Shaparak) is a platform bringing together payment service providers (PSP) and their digital-POS terminals in a highly integrated system.
Feb 01, 2021 · 1. Iranian Personals 🔥. Iranian Personals is the most popular Persian dating site & app for meeting Iranian singles near you. Whether seeking to meet single Persian women or men in Tehran or outside of Iran, there are plenty of members worldwide for you to get acquainted with and chat with.
This website created by Iranians for Iranians. persianwoo.com is the best and the modernized Iranian dating site in the world today. You wont find any other site like persianwoo.com. Trust me! We pride ourselves on helping Iranian singles find men and women who are compatible with their specific needs. We can help you find that special someone!