- Nutrition Plans
Meal Prep, Planning & Recipes
Feel Healthy, Confident & Toned
- Clean, Delicious Recipes
Seasonal Recipes & Nutrition Tips
Simple Meals, Snacks & Smoothies!
- Our Story & Community
Support, Inspire & Motivate
Meet the Founders, Karena & Katrina
- TIU Fitness App
Work Out On Your Schedule With
Unlimited Access to Guided Workouts
- Nutrition Plans
MuscleandStrength.com has been visited by 10K+ users in the past month
People also ask
What is the best flavor of Quest bars?
What are the flavors of test bar flavors?
Are quest protein bars gluten free?
- Quest Nutrition Birthday Cake Protein Bar. Calorie-laden, flavor-infused, indulgent birthday cakes are a health enthusiast’s nemesis. A single slice of cake with frosting can put your diet back by several hundred calories.
- Quest Nutrition Cookies and Cream Protein Bar. If cookies are your weakness, this is the ultimate Quest flavor for you. Deliciously chewy, the cookies and cream protein bar throw in some surprises in the form of chunks of cookie wafers and white chocolate.
- Quest Nutrition Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Bar. Chocolate lovers are sure to swoon over this fantastic flavor. The chocolate chip protein bar is perfection itself, with its soft, less chewy texture that mimics actual cookie dough.
- Quest Nutrition Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bar. The chocolate and peanut butter combination is a sure recipe for success. However, Quest takes this winning formula to new heights by increasing the protein quantity in this bar without compromising on the taste.
Erin Sungelo #1. Mint Chocolate Chip. AM I EATING THIN MINTS RIGHT NOW?? ... That’s how. This is not a protein bar that tastes like... #2. Double Chocolate Chunk. The definite go-to flavor. The chocolate taste in this bar is perfectly balanced with exact... #3. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. I feel ...
What started with 2 varieties of protein bars in 2010 has grown to include numerous flavors and Hero Bars that are coated in tasty frosting. Quest bars are also low in carbs and sugar, and rich in protein and fiber. Think about the flavors you enjoy most as you shop, choose your favorites, and enjoy.
- Christian Kogler
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. If you eat Quest Bars regularly or occasionally and don’t rank Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough at the top, then… we don’t know what to say.
- Chocolate Brownie. Remember what we just said about the Double Chocolate Chunk? It applies here as well. If you like chocolate, eat this, and don’t be afraid to pop it in the microwave for a warm, soft treat.
- Cookies & Cream. Cookies & Cream is sort of misleading. We’d like to rename this “Healthy Oreo Delight.” Enjoy with caution, because one leads to two and two leads to, well, probably just two.
- Double Chocolate Chunk. We’ll be honest, this one isn’t too different from the Chocolate Brownie we ranked two places ahead on the list. If you like chocolate, eat this.
- Chocolate sprinkled donut. I know I said I wouldn’t pick favorites, but as it stands right now this is my favorite flavor. When I first tried it, I had no expectations that it would taste like an actual donut, but it does.
- Cookies and cream. This is one of the more common flavors I see people eating, but I just tried it for the first time the other day. It comes in a very close second place to chocolate sprinkled donut for me.
- Peanut butter brownie smash. These bars are double layered. One layer of chocolate brownie below a layer of peanut butter. These bars taste great and do not taste like the bland chocolate peanut butter bars you find everywhere.
- Mocha chocolate chip. This bar is a mix of coffee, cookie crumbles and chocolate flavored chunks. It’s a nice mix that works well together and tastes great.
- Quest Bars Review - EVERY Quest Bar Flavour Taste Tested - What is the Best Quest bar Flavour?youtube.com
- Quest Bar Protein Review UK | The best Quest Bar? | Buy1Get1FREEyoutube.com
- Ranking the Best Flavors of Quest Protein Bars!youtube.com
- The Best Protein Bars On The Market (Quest Bars Review)youtube.com
- Vanilla Almond Crunch. Taste Rating: 8/10. Ingredients: Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Almonds, Water, Natural Flavour, Erythritol, Palm Oil, Sea Salt, Sucralose.
- Peanut Butter Supreme. Taste Rating: 7/10. Ingredients: Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Peanuts, Water, Almonds, Natural Flavours, Erythritol, Palm Oil, Sea Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Sucralose, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia).
- Apple Pie. Taste Rating: 9/10. Ingredients: Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Almonds, Water, Apples, Natural Flavours, Erythritol, Palm Oil, Sea Salt, Cinnamon, Calcium Carbonate, Sucralose, Malic Acid.
- Chocolate Brownie. Taste Rating: 10/10. Ingredients: Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Almonds, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Water, Natural Flavours, Palm Oil, Sea Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Sucralose, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia).