Top 5 tourist attractions in Victoria, Canada
isc.royalroads.ca/blog/2017/june/5-tourist-attractions-in-victoria#:~:text=Top 5 tourist attractions in Victoria, Canada 1,Watching. 4 Beacon Hill Park. 5 Craigdarroch Castle.
- Adrena LINE Zipline Adventure Tours.
- The Victoria Harbour.
- Whale Watching.
- Beacon Hill Park.
- Craigdarroch Castle.
People also ask
What are the top attractions in Victoria?
What are some tourist attractions in Australia?
What to do in Victoria?
What are the best towns to visit in Victoria?
There's so much to see and do across Victoria, that you might not know where to start. To help, we've put together a handy list of the state's top attractions – striking public spaces, state-of-the-art museums, unique wildlife, heritage sites, glorious examples of gold rush architecture, and more ...
- Inner Harbour. Victoria's Inner Harbour is the main attraction and the best starting point for tourists. You can walk along the waterfront, pass by the Empress Hotel, watch street buskers perform on sunny days, or stop in at restaurant for a bite to eat.
- Royal BC Museum. British Columbia's provincial museum and archives is one of the best museums of natural and cultural history in Canada, with many three-dimensional displays offering a feast of sights, smells, and sounds.
- Butchart Gardens. Although the garden is a short drive from downtown Victoria, it is one of the premier tourist attractions in the area and worth taking the time to see.
- Fairmont Empress Hotel. Built in 1908 for Canadian Pacific, like the Château Frontenac in Québec City, the Fairmont Empress Hotel on the Inner Harbour is one of Victoria's best-loved landmarks.
Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Victoria, Canada on Tripadvisor: See 70,010 traveler reviews and photos of Victoria tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in November. We have reviews of the best places to see in Victoria. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions.
- Grampians National Park. This stunning national park boasts exceptionally scenic diversity: from rugged sandstone ridges to lush waterfalls and colorful Spring wildflowers, you’ll find many picture-perfect shots for your photo album: the sunset views are an absolute must-see.
- Torquay and the Great Ocean Road. Torquay is an adorable seaside resort town known for being the gateway to the Great Ocean Road, but it’s well worth a visit in its own right: its famous for its surf beaches, including the world famous Bells Beach, and if you visit during Easter you’ll be able to see some of the world’s best surfers in action at the Bells Beach Rip Curl Pro.
- Great Otway National Park. The Otways are a very popular detour for drivers on the Great Ocean Road, and are considered an iconic Victorian experience; they’re popular with locals, interstate and international travelers alike.
- Phillip Island. Just under 2 hours by car, with a bridge linking it to the mainland, Phillip Island is a popular day-tripping destination for Melbournites and tourists alike.
The Top 10 Attractions in Victoria Many have heard of Victoria , a Travel + Leisure Top 10 North American city with quaint British flair. That’s because it’s beautiful, charming, and artsy, not to mention surrounded by passionate locavore farmers and craft brewers.
The world famous Butchart Gardens are located near Victoria and are the most popular tourist attraction for tourists and locals in the city. In 2004 the gardens were designated as a National Historic Site of Canada owing to their popularity.
Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Victoria, Seychelles on Tripadvisor: See 10,018 traveler reviews and photos of Victoria tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in November. We have reviews of the best places to see in Victoria. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions.