What are the top attractions in Victoria?Answer from 4 sources
Top 10 Attractions in Victoria
- Alpine National Park.
- Sovereign Hill.
- Yarra Valley.
- Wilsons Promontory National Park.
- Philip Island.
- Healesville Sanctuary.
12 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Victoria, British Columbia
- Royal British Columbia Museum.
- Fairmont Empress Hotel.
- Butchart Gardens.
- Parliament Buildings.
- The Raptors.
- IMAX Victoria.
- Oak Bay Marina.
- Prince of Whales Whale Watching.
- Miniature World.
- Eagle Wing Whale & Wildlife Watching Tours.
Top things to do in Victoria
- Miniature World. Tucked along the side of the Empress Hotel, this old-school hidden gem is...
- Craigdarroch Castle. One of Canada's finest stately home attractions,...
- Royal BC Museum. Start in the...
People also ask
What attractions are in Victoria BC?
What are the best things to do in Victoria?
What to do in Victoria Australia?
What tourist attractions are in British Columbia?
Overview. There's so much to see and do across Victoria, that you might not know where to start. To help, we've put together a handy list of the state's top attractions – striking public spaces, state-of-the-art museums, unique wildlife, heritage sites, glorious examples of gold rush architecture, and more.
attractions.merchandising.xsell.geo.title 1. Royal BC Museum 7,031 reviews See 6 Experiences attractioncategory.name.v3.57 2. Beacon Hill Park
High tea in Victoria is a long and storied tradition. And it's especially great at the Fairmont Empress hotel, a stately brick Edwardian frequented by royalty, where traditional English afternoon tea is served in the elegant dining room. Skip breakfast so you can fit in all the pastries, finger sandwiches, and flaky scones with clotted cream and jam.
- Butchart Gardens. Tulips at the Butchart Gardens - credit: Butchart Gardens. Arguably the area’s biggest draw, the celebrated Butchart Gardens offer 55 acres of showy displays of flowers, blossoms, shrubs, and trees meticulously manicured and landscaped, plus an enormous dragon fountain gifted from China.
- Ale Trail. Canoe Brewpub - credit: Tourism Victoria/Alexia Foster. Victoria claims its part in the craft beer revolution as the site of Canada’s first brewpub, and things have come a long way since then.
- Inner Harbour. Victoria’s Inner Harbour - credit: Kathryn Burrington. Beautiful is no exaggeration when referring to the postcard-perfect Inner Harbour.
- Prince of Whales Whale Watching and Marine Adventures. The Ultimate Day Tour - credit: Prince of Whales Whale Watching. A North American No. 1 whale-watching destination according to Travel + Leisure, you want to see Vancouver Island’s gargantuan marine creatures in action.
Top Attractions in Victoria 1. Royal BC Museum 7,031 reviews See 6 Experiences Nature & Parks 2. Beacon Hill Park
- Top 7 attractions in Victoria BC Canadayoutube.com
- What are the top 10 activities in Victoria Falls? Rhino Africa's Travel Tipsyoutube.com
- Top 10 Free Things to do in Downtown Victoria B.C. - Vlog 116youtube.com
- Victoria, BC | Top 5 Attractions To Check Out On A Budgetyoutube.com
- Inner Harbour. Victoria's Inner Harbour is the main attraction and the best starting point for tourists. You can walk along the waterfront, pass by the Empress Hotel, watch street buskers perform on sunny days, or stop in at restaurant for a bite to eat.
- Royal BC Museum. British Columbia's provincial museum and archives is one of the best museums of natural and cultural history in Canada, with many three-dimensional displays offering a feast of sights, smells, and sounds.
- Butchart Gardens. Although the garden is a short drive from downtown Victoria, it is one of the premier tourist attractions in the area and worth taking the time to see.
- Fairmont Empress Hotel. Built in 1908 for Canadian Pacific, like the Château Frontenac in Québec City, the Fairmont Empress Hotel on the Inner Harbour is one of Victoria's best-loved landmarks.
Tourist Attractions in Victoria Butchart Gardens. The world famous Butchart Gardens are located near Victoria and are the most popular tourist... Royal British Columbia Museum. A natural and human history museum that showcases various permanent and temporary... Beacon Hill Park. The park is 200 ...