- Plenty of Fish is a Canadian online dating service, popular primarily in Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, Brazil, and the United States. It is available in nine languages.
People also ask
Is plenty of fish legit or scam?
Is POF good for hookups?
How does POF 'Meet Me' work?
What is POF verify?
Welcome to Plenty of Fish, one of the world's largest dating platforms. Register today to meet amazing singles near you. If you already have an account sign in above. Happy fishing!
This POF Review has everything you need to know about this popular free dating site, starting with… Pros & Cons Of Plenty Of Fish. PROS: As one of the most popular free dating sites in the world, it has a huge user pool, with an enormous variety of women – including the occasional (okay, very occasional) reality TV star.
You have to Register for FREE (Click Here) to use this dating site. If you have a problem please read the help section .If you are already registered login below.
POF or Plenty Of Fish is one of the most famous dating sites. It also has the largest member base – hundreds of thousands of users log in every day. In this review, we analyze this site in detail to find out whether this is a good site or a waste of time.
- Match.com. 4.9/5.0. Relationships: Friends, Dates, and Relationships. Match System: Browse by zip, age, appearance, more. Our Experts Say: “Match has facilitated the most dates and relationships of any dating site, and its large audience and high success rate make it our top review...” »
- Zoosk. 4.7/5.0. Relationships: Fun Dates, Serious Relationships. Match System: Search and get match recommendations. Our Experts Say: “Zoosk is integrated with social media sites, like Facebook and Google+, so it's very popular with singles on the go...” »
- EliteSingles. 4.7/5.0. Relationships: Serious Relationships. Match System: Search, Receive Partner Suggestions. Our Experts Say: “EliteSingles is a leading dating site just for busy, single professionals.
- eharmony. 4.7/5.0. Relationships: Casual Dates, Deep Relationships. Match System: Personality test suggests matches. Our Experts Say: “Accounting for 2% of U.S. marriages, eharmony's compatibility-based system and commitment-minded user base are ideal for those seeking a serious relationship...” »
We have compared Plenty Of Fish POF and DatingAgency, In order to help you to find which online dating sites may represent the better choice for you, based on 7 major characteristics of the dating service.
In order to create a Plenty of Fish dating profile, you must take a long Chemistry Predictor survey. Its other compatibility surveys are optional but highly recommended. Plenty of Fish asks users questions about not only their own interests, but what they value in a partner and in life. Plenty of Fish gives users free access to messaging.
Background: Plenty Of Fish is probably the most famous online dating site in the world. It was one of the first and has been around for well over a decade, and has (or had) the most members of any other site. What made this site so popular is that they prided themselves in offering a completely 100% free dating service, which was very attractive.
plenty of fish is the worst site to go… plenty of fish is the worst site to go on for dating, because I've been on many dates and the men are absolutely horrible, I was in a relationship for about 1 year and he just recently left the relationship, no reason and he pretended to be a normal man, very nice and didn't have anything going on with him, until I found out he was a sex offender.
While you can change your Plenty Of Fish username, you'll need to pay for an upgraded membership first. The trick is choosing a username that highlights an attractive trait. Research has shown that likeability stems from her subconscious initial impression of you, and on most dating sites your username is one of the first things she sees.