British Columbia (BC) is the westernmost province in Canada, between the Pacific Ocean and the Rocky Mountains.With an estimated population of 5.1 million as of 2020, it is Canada's third-most populous province.
- The 10 Best Places To Live In British Columbia For 2020 | Canadayoutube.com
- Discover the Beauty of British Columbia, Canadayoutube.com
- The Wild Within: British Columbia, Canadayoutube.com
- Revelstoke, British Columbia, Canada | Virtual Railfan LIVEyoutube.com
British Columbia, Canada’s westernmost province. It is bounded to the north by Yukon and the Northwest Territories, to the east by the province of Alberta, to the south by the U.S. states of Montana, Idaho, and Washington, and to the west by the Pacific Ocean and the southern panhandle of Alaska.
Adventure Travel in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. Discounts, Special Rates, Last-minute Deals, Getaways & BC Vacation Packages
How this tiny town in British Columbia became Canada’s craft beer capital. This tiny, 34,000-person community at the southern edge of Okanagan Lake started with just one brewery more than two decades ago and has grown to seven.
British Columbia, Canada, is set between the Rocky Mountains and the Pacific Ocean. Popular travel destinations include Vancouver, Victoria, and Whistler.
People also ask
Is British Columbia the third largest province in Canada?
What are facts about British Columbia?
What cities are in British Columbia?
Where is British Columbia located in Canada?
- Browse by Category. Forests. Day Trips & Excursions. Private Day Trips. Rail Tours. Cultural & Theme Tours. Architecture Tours. Cultural Tours. Historical Tours. Movie Tours.
- Popular Cities in British Columbia. Radium Hot Springs. Port Alberni. Coquitlam. Parksville. Big White. Pemberton. Ucluelet. Sooke. Delta. Vernon. Osoyoos. Campbell River. Explore British Columbia.
- Top Attractions in British Columbia. Sort by: Traveler Favorites. Nature & Parks 1. Stanley Park. 28,689 reviews. Museums 2. Royal BC Museum. 7,016 reviews. Nature & Parks.
- Types of Things to Do in British Columbia. Outdoor Activities (2,228)Tours (1,713)Nature & Parks (1,673)Shopping (1,176)Boat Tours & Water Sports (858)Food & Drink (743)Spas & Wellness (677)Sights & Landmarks (623)Museums (541)Fun & Games (523)Nightlife (283)Transportation (256)Classes & Workshops (172)Traveler Resources (171)Concerts & Shows (135)Casinos & Gambling (31)Water & Amusement Parks (27)Zoos & Aquariums (17)Events (17)
The official website for the Government of British Columbia. B.C. has declared a state of emergency. Learn about COVID-19 health issues . | B.C.’s response to COVID-19 .
Postal codes for region British Columbia, Canada. Use our interactive map, address lookup, or code list to find the correct zip code for your postal mails destination.
Vancouver (/ v æ n ˈ k uː v ər / ()) is a major city in western Canada, located in the Lower Mainland region of British Columbia.As the most populous city in the province, the 2016 census recorded 631,486 people in the city, up from 603,502 in 2011.
This map shows cities, towns, rivers, lakes, Trans-Canada highway, major highways, secondary roads, winter roads, railways and national parks in British Columbia. Go back to see more maps of British Columbia