Official site for Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort in Whistler, BC Canada. Plan and book Whistler vacations including lift tickets, ski and snowboard rentals, ski and snowboard school and Whistler hotels, lodging and condos. You can also see our Whistler web cams, photos, snow reports, live weather and everything else to help plan your Whistler ...
The ski resort Whistler Blackcomb is located in the Squamish-Lillooet Regional District (Canada, British Columbia, Vancouver, Coast & Mountains). For skiing and snowboarding, there are 200 km of slopes and 50 km of ski routes available. 23 lifts transport the guests. The winter sports area is situated between the elevations of 675 and 2,284 m.
Book Whistler lift tickets, activities and accommodation together to ensure the lowest prices of the season. Stay and ski deals and activity packages are available now through Tourism Whistler online or by calling 1.800.944.7853.
You can find skating at Whistler Village, hop in a tube at the tube park located at the Base II zone of Blackcomb Mountain for more than a dozen fun runs or glide down the same bobsled track used in the 2010 Winter Olympics at the Whistler Sliding Centre. There is no shortage of luxurious spas where you can throw your cares away before hitting ...
People also ask
Where is Whistler ski resort?
Is there snowboarding at Whistler?
What to do in Whistler BC?
Is Whistler Blackcomb closed?
Who can ski Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort. Whistler Blackcomb resort has a really excellent ski school. Anyone can go there to learn to ski. The only real true green runs on the mountain are on the lower third of the mountain below the Whistler Gondola mid-station. This area is usually cloudy, rainy, wet and slushy during the spring. Really slushy.
Whistler Ski Resort. Whistler is one of the world’s top ski resorts and an absolute must destination for skiers of all levels. The statistics for Whistler speak for themselves - with more terrain, more snowfall, the best nightlife, the biggest gondola, hosted the 2010 Winter Olympics, the list goes on.
whistler: month by month No matter when your ski vacation is, Whistler Blackcomb's ski season is jammed packed with things to do from Opening Day to close. Get the inside scoop on where to go, what to see, and what to look out for in this month by month guide.
- Reuters via Yahoo News· 1 day ago
As Canada's world-class ski resorts brace of a winter without international tourists due to closed...
- The Telegraph via Yahoo News· 1 week ago
The new rules and regulations that will be in place in ski resorts across the globe have emerged,...
A new pod hotel is making Canada's biggest ski resort affordable – but are the cramped digs worth...The Telegraph via Yahoo News· 1 year ago
More streamlined Marie Kondo-style accommodation for those tired of paying too much for hotel rooms...
- Reuters via Yahoo News· 1 day ago
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler. 0.5 miles to city center. 5.0-star Hotel Class. Free WiFi. Flanking the northern base of Blackcomb Mountain, The Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler prides itself on its picturesque surroundings, upscale lodging and first-rate service.
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler. 0.4 miles to city center. $15 Nightly Resort Fee. 4.5-star Hotel Class.
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler. 0.3 miles to city center. 4.0-star Hotel Class. Situated in Whistler Village, The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler, is conveniently located close to both ski lifts and civilization.
- Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside. 0.2 miles to city center. 4.0-star Hotel Class. Free WiFi. Hugging Blackcomb Mountain's western flank and set at the entrance of the Blackcomb Excalibur Gondola, Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside offers easy access to the slopes and Whistler village.
Best Whistler Resorts on Tripadvisor: Find 21,378 traveler reviews, 11,199 candid photos, and prices for 15 resorts in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada.
Feel-Good results for Is there a ski resort in Whistler?
Autumn is a great time to visit Whistler. The leaves are changing colours, there is a crispness in the air and the anticipation of the upcoming ski season is within reach. Book now and plan your fall getaway in the mountains and receive our best available lodging rates!