Save big on summer fun! For just $57 (plus taxes) you get access to your choice of 5 participating attractions, plus added discounts at local shops and businesses.The deal is on from July 10 to August 31, 2020, and quantities are limited so grab your Passeport MTL while they last!
Montreal, c’est si bon! This French-speaking city is considered the cultural capital of Canada, and is a cosmopolitan celebration of Québécois style. A horse-drawn carriage ride around the cobblestone streets and grand buildings of Vieux-Montréal will give you a taste of European flavor.
Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Montreal, Canada on Tripadvisor: See 148,649 traveler reviews and photos of Montreal tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in August. We have reviews of the best places to see in Montreal. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions.
Jun 19, 2020 · Montreal, city, Quebec province, southeastern Canada. The second most-populous city in Canada and the principal metropolis of Quebec, it occupies about three-fourths of Montreal Island, near the confluence of the Ottawa and St. Lawrence rivers. It is a city with considerable French colonial history.
Quebec City and Montmorency Falls Day Trip from Montreal. Starting at $88. Book Now. ... 4-Days Niagara Falls (US & Canada), Toronto & Thousand Island Tour From New York.
People also ask
Which is better Montreal or Quebec?
Is Montreal part of Quebec?
What Canadian province has the capital of Montreal?
Is Montreal a city or province?
SAVE! See Tripadvisor's Montreal, Quebec hotel deals and special prices on 30+ hotels all in one spot. Find the perfect hotel within your budget with reviews from real travelers.
- Old Montreal. Some of the city's top attractions share space with fantastic shopping and dining options in Old Montreal, all set within an easily walkable and supremely central location.
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts. Drawing some 3 quarters of a million visitors each year Montreal's largest museum is also one of Canada's most popular. Spread over 4 pavilions Montreal Museum of Fine Arts features a broad collection of art decorative art and design and since 2011 has also included its own chamber music performance space Bourgie Hall inside a restored church.
- Notre-Dame Basilica. Built in the 1820s on an original site from 1657 Notre-Dame Basilica the grand Gothic Revival church features a massive century-old pipe organ with 4 keyboards and 7000 individual pipes as well as gorgeous stained glass depicting scenes from Montreal's long religious history.
- Montreal International Jazz Festival. Few cities do festivals as well as Montreal where -- especially in summer -- there's almost always a major festival of some kind happening in town.
Montreal, Quebec H2Y 3Y8 Canada. Website +1 877-820-2453. Getting there. Place-d'Armes Montreal Metro 4 min. Square-Victoria-OACI Montreal Metro 9 min.
- Place Jacques-Cartier. 656 reviews. "At the foot of Place Jacques Cartier, visitors can get a great photo of the Nelson Column and City Hall looming over the trees of this city square."
- Musee Redpath. 343 reviews. "It's full of stuffed animals and lots of dinosaur bones, among other exhibits." "It was in walking distance of our hotel, just on the McGill campus."
- Zoo Ecomuseum. 215 reviews. "We were able to walk around the entirety of the outdoor zoo twice within two hours, so we were able to see the animals who were hiding our first time around."
- Mile-End. 252 reviews. "We did the Miles End Food tour and it was great!! Exceptional tour guide who was personable and very knowledgeable."" We started with the tastiest falafel I've ever had from La Panthere Verte.