top5-datingsites.com has been visited by 10K+ users in the past month
- As of September 2019, Tinder reported in an U.S. mobile audience reach of 7.86 million users, making the app the most popular online dating app in the United States. Second-ranked Bumble had 5.03 ...
People also ask
Which dating site has the most users?
What are the best free dating sites?
What is the biggest online dating site?
What are the different dating websites?
- Badoo — 461M Users. The top app may surprise you. Badoo was one of the first dating apps on the scene, and it has amassed a large following around the world.
- Tinder — 300M Users. Tinder is truly a monster dating app with a lot of impressive stats to its name. The Tinder app reached and then surpassed 100 million downloads in 2016.
- Plenty of Fish — 150M Users. Plenty of Fish has been topping lists like these since its launch in 2003. The dating site and app offer free, unlimited messaging, so it has an undeniable appeal to singles exploring the dating scene.
- Adult Friend Finder — 99M Users. What can we say? Sex sells. Since 1996, Adult Friend Finder has dominated the online hookup scene and established the world’s largest sex and swinger community.
- Match.com. With an estimated 35 million unique monthly users, Match.com has the largest active membership of all the dating sites out there, and for good reason: It's a great site.
- Plenty of Fish. The largest of the free dating sites, Plenty of Fish (POF) boasts an estimated 23 million unique members using the site every month. While owner Markus Frind wiped the site of folks only looking for casual dating or an age-gap relationship, users have reported an increase in the incidence of users lying about their age or intentions.
- Zoosk. Zoosk hosts an estimated 11.5 million unique users a month, and it's easy to see why: The sign-up is quick and easy; there's little to no profile writing needed; and the search features prominently display photos.
- OkCupid. With just over 10 million unique monthly users, OkCupid is not the largest of the dating sites on the list (although it is owned by Match.com), but it is free.
Jul 16, 2020 · U.S. online dating site and app usage 2017, by relationship status Most popular online dating services in selected countries as of February 2014 U.S. user opinion on typical personality traits of ...
Nov 21, 2019 · Match.com is a giant in the dating industry, so it deserves a spot at the top of our list. Not only is it the longest-running dating site — founded in 1995 — but it’s also the most successful, having connected people in more relationships than any other site has.
Match.com - This is a well known, large and busy onling dating site that's been around for many years. They actually claim to be the number one online dating site, and they claim that over 400,000 singles found love through them just last year. So yes, they might just be the largest online dating service there is.
My recommendations for the best dating sites are based primarily on my own experiences with online dating sites as a woman, with some word-of-mouth impressions from friends thrown in for good measure.
- Rebecca Fleenor