The best hotel in Niagara Falls?
- Seneca Niagara Hotel & Casino: This is the most upscale hotel you will find in Niagara Falls NY. ...
- Red Coach Inn: A Niagara Falls NY favorite since 1923. Gorgeous rooms along with a very good restaurant makes for an ideal place to stay while visiting Niagara. ...
- Sheraton at the Falls: This hotel has changed owners ten times in twenty years. ...
People also ask
Is there a hotel in Niagara Falls NY?
Where is Hyatt Place in Niagara Falls?
What hotels are near Niagara?
What is the most upscale hotel in Niagara Falls NY?
Oct 15, 2020 · Overall, my top rated place to stay in Niagara Falls is the Sterling Inn & Spa, located within walking distance from the falls and offering luxurious accommodation for a great price. If you are traveling on a backpacker’s budget, head to the HI Niagara Falls Hostel where you have a choice between private or dorm rooms.
- The Embassy Suite Fallsview:In our opinion, this Niagara Falls hotel is the best one, IF you are wanting a spectacular view of the Falls, along with a great place to stay!
- Hilton Fallsview Hotel: This also one of our absolute favourite destinations at Niagara Falls. Not only are the rooms fantastic, but this one too, offers a great view of Niagara Falls.
- Marriot Fallsview: The Marriott Fallsview also is one offering great view of Niagara Falls. The wine and dine options and the food service is quite fantastic!
- Sheraton on the Falls:For the best view of the American Falls; and for the best vantage point for watching the fireworks at Niagara Falls- this is your best choice.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Niagara Falls is located in Niagara Falls, 2.1 km from Fashion Outlet Mall and 6 km from Niagara Falls Culinary Institute. Featuring a fitness centre, the 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. The hotel has a fax machine ...
The Sterling Inn & Spa is definitely the best place to stay in Niagara Falls if you want to be close to the Niagara Falls State Park and the falls themselves. It’s a modern, spa cum inn with luxurious bathrooms and luxury products.
The best place to stay in Niagara Falls is the area surrounding Fallsview Boulevard because this street has the best hotels, which all offer spectacular views of Niagara Falls. You are also close to many other tourist facilities, attractions, restaurants, shopping areas, bars, theatres, cinemas with this part of Niagara Falls being the main ...
- Best Overall: Sheraton on the Falls. Sheraton on the Falls places visitors in the heart of the action on the Canadian side, with comfortable accommodations, plenty of amenities, and reasonable prices – making it ideal for all types of travelers.
- Best Budget Hotel: Rex Motel. This family-run business is 10 minutes (by car) from Niagara Falls and Clifton Hill attractions – although there isn’t much of interest to the average traveler surrounding the hotel itself.
- Best for Romance: Sterling Inn and Spa. Romantic Hotels. 4.3. The Four-Diamond, Sterling Inn and Spa focuses on personal well-being and is ideal for a romantic weekend getaway.
- Best for Families: Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls Ontario. As one of 15 Great Wolf Lodges, this family-oriented hotel is a destination in itself with 406 suites and a 100,000-square-foot waterpark complete with heated whirlpools, splash zones, tube slides and body slides – including a slide with a 20-foot free fall.
- Harbour House Hotel. Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON. 4.0-star Hotel Class. Free Breakfast. Free Parking. Free WiFi. Set in Niagara-on-the-Lake – about 14 miles north of Niagara Falls – Harbour House Hotel provides a quiet respite from the tourist-choked Niagara Falls area.
- Sterling Inn & Spa. Niagara Falls, ON. 4.0-star Hotel Class. Free Breakfast. Free WiFi. Staying true to Niagara Falls' romantic reputation, the Sterling Inn & Spa caters to couples seeking a memorable escape with intimate surroundings and upscale amenities.
- Pillar and Post. Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON. $11.25 Nightly Resort Fee. 4.0-star Hotel Class. Free Parking.
- Oban Inn Spa Restaurant. Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON. 4.0-star Hotel Class. Free Breakfast. Free Parking. Free WiFi. Located on Front Street in Niagara-on-the-Lake (about 15 miles north of Niagara Falls), the Oban Inn appeals to guests looking to explore the quaint area on foot or bike (the latter can be arranged to rent).
Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada offers accommodation options to suit every need. From quaint bed and breakfasts and luxury fallsview hotels, to camping getaways that take you close to nature, Niagara has it all.
- Sheraton On the Falls. Guests looking for an “up close and personal” romantic experience with the Niagara Falls need look no further than the Sheraton on the Falls.
- The Sterling Inn & Spa. It is hard to imagine that The Sterling Inn and Spa, a strikingly modern boutique hotel a short walk from Victoria Park, was built in 1928 as a milk barn and an ice cream factory.
- Graystone Bed & Breakfast. Located on a beautiful residential street only a short drive from the Niagara’s Front Street, Graystone Bed and Breakfast is relaxed, cozy and homey refuge, with three comfortable, well-appointed rooms.
- Prince of Wales. Operating as a hotel for over 150 years, The Prince of Wales was so named in 1901 to honor the visit of the Duke and Duchess of York.
Best Niagara Falls New York Hotels *There are no hotels with a view of Niagara Falls in Niagara Falls New York USA* 1. Seneca Niagara Hotel & Casino: This is the most upscale hotel you will find in Niagara Falls NY. Three restaurants, casino gaming and live entertainment make it the place to stay for those willing to spend the money.