- United States. 2019 Nominal GDP in Current U.S. Dollars: $21.43 trillion 2019 PPP Adjusted GDP in Current International Dollars: $21.43 trillion 2019 GDP Growth: 2.2%
- China. 2019 Nominal GDP in Current U.S. Dollars: $14.34 trillion 2019 PPP Adjusted GDP in Current International Dollars: $23.52 trillion 2019 GDP Growth: 6.1%
- Japan. 2019 Nominal GDP in Current U.S. Dollars: $5.08 trillion 2019 PPP Adjusted GDP in Current International Dollars: $5.49 trillion 2019 GDP Growth: 0.7%
- Germany. 2019 Nominal GDP in Current U.S. Dollars: $3.86 trillion 2019 PPP Adjusted GDP in Current International Dollars: $4.68 trillion 2019 GDP Growth: 0.6%
Gross domestic product (GDP) is the market value of all final goods and services from a nation in a given year. Countries are sorted by nominal GDP estimates from financial and statistical institutions, which are calculated at market or government official exchange rates.
GDP is the total market value of all final goods and services produced in a country in a given year. Each country reports its data in its own currency. To compare the data, each country's statistics must be converted into a common currency. Two methods are used for conversion, nominal and purchasing power parity (PPP).Country/EconomyGDP (Nominal) (billions of $)(2019)GDP (Nominal) (billions of $)(Rank)GDP (Nominal) (billions of $)(2020)United States21,433.225120,807.269China14,731.806215,222.155Japan5,079.91634,910.580Germany3,861.55043,780.553
GDP (nominal, 2017) GDP (abbrev.) GDP growth Population (2017) GDP per capita Share of World GDP ; 1: United States: $19,485,394,000,000: $19.485 trillion: 2.27%: 325,084,756: $59,939: 24.08%: 2: China: $12,237,700,479,375: $12.238 trillion: 6.90%: 1,421,021,791: $8,612: 15.12%: 3: Japan: $4,872,415,104,315: $4.872 trillion: 1.71%: 127,502,725: $38,214: 6.02%: 4: Germany: $3,693,204,332,230: $3.693 trillion
Aug 18, 2020 · GDP is the signature piece of BEA's National Income and Product Accounts, which measure the value and makeup of the nation's output, the types of income generated, and how that income is used. BEA also estimates GDP for states, metropolitan areas, and most U.S. territories. Work is underway to produce GDP statistics for each county.
GDP (PPP) means gross domestic product based on purchasing power parity.This article includes a list of countries by their forecast estimated GDP (PPP). Countries are sorted by GDP (PPP) forecast estimates from financial and statistical institutions that calculate using market or government official exchange rates.
According to the International Monetary Fund, these are the highest ranking countries in the world in nominal GDP: United States (GDP: 20.49 trillion) China (GDP: 13.4 trillion) Japan: (GDP: 4.97 trillion) Germany: (GDP: 4.00 trillion) United Kingdom: (GDP: 2.83 trillion) France: (GDP: 2.78 ...
Greece has been added to the “amber” list of countries as part of the reopening of international travel from 17 May, it was confirmed on Friday. Transport secretary Grant ...
The Independent via Yahoo
5 days ago
- Consumption. Consumption consists of the goods and services bought by households. It is divided into three subcategories: nondurable goods, durable goods, and services.
- Investment. Investment is the purchase of capital equipment, inventories, and structures, such as the General Motors factory. Investment also includes expenditure on new housing.
- Government Purchases. Government purchases include spending on goods and services by local, state, and federal governments, such as the Navy’s purchase of a submarine.
- Net exports. Net exports equal the purchases of domestically produced goods by foreigners (exports) minus the domestic purchases of foreign goods (imports).
Good documentation practice GDP is a systematic procedure of preparation, reviewing, approving, issuing, recording, storing and archival of documents. The importance of documentation: As per GMP documentation control "If it is not written down, then it did not happen".
- related to: What is GDP list?
superstockscreener.com has been visited by 10K+ users in the past month