What is the worst rated video game?
- 10 Worst Video Games Ever Made 10. Club Drive (Jaguar) 9. Irritating Stick 8. Super Columbine Massacre RPG ( Danny Ledonne , 2005) 7. Pac-Man ( Atari 2600 ) 6. RoboCop (2003) 14 thoughts on “10 Worst Video Games Ever Made”
In this feature, we’re going to take a look at fifteen of the lowest rated games on Metacritic, in descending order. Without further ado, let’s begin. CHARLIE’S ANGELS (METASCORE- 23)
As reported by VGC , Warcraft 3: Reforged is now the lowest user-rated video game of all time on Metacritic, with a current score of 0.5 out of 100. This is due to more than 8,300 negative reviews from around the world and in multiple languages, and while some of these user reviews give off the impression of people just trying to jump on a ...
- GASP. Rating: 19 percent positive. What it’s about: “You take control of a lone astronaut that lands on the surface of a planet, miles away from the other members.
- Sacred 3. Rating: 19 percent positive. What it’s about: “Sacred 3 is an arcade Hack ‘n’ Slash game for up to 4 players. Choose a hero and fight cooperatively against the rise of evil.
- Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight. Rating: 18 percent positive. What it’s about: “[The] Tiberium saga is coming to a powerful conclusion with Command & Conquer 4, which will introduce a multitude of innovations to the classic fast and fluid Command & Conquer gameplay, while retaining the core compulsions that fans have come to love over the series’ history.”
- Day One: Garry’s Incident. Rating: 18 percent positive. What it’s about: “Explore a vast hostile environment while crafting new tools to help you survive.
People also ask
What is the worst rated video game?
What are the top ten steam games?
What is the highest rated game on Steam?
- Sonic Boom: Rise Of Lyric. It's a moral travesty that the Sonic series has not been known for its quality in quite some time. SEGA was aware of this, though, and tried to bring a new take on Sonic as a way of revitalizing the franchise.
- Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath. While familiarity breeds contempt, if you stray too far from what people expect, then you shoot yourself in the foot. That's precisely what happened to Oddworld Inhabitants when they created Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath.
- Lair. Here's another example of the developers promising one thing and the public receiving another. Lair was supposed to be a game that combined tight battle mechanics with beautiful exploration and the ability to ride on a dragon.
- Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem. In terms of horror games, the genre isn't doing much to reinvent the wheel, instead relying on jumpscares to fuel it (Resident Evil 7 is an exception).
Dec 17, 2020 · The 10 Worst Video Games of 2020. Above are the lowest-scoring games released for any platform between January 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020. Games are ranked by Metascore (as of December 15, 2020) prior to rounding, and any titles with fewer than 7 reviews from professional critics are excluded. If a single title would have landed on the list ...
- Michael Llewellyn
- Dead Space: Ignition (Metascore 35) Released in 2010 for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 network services, Dead Space: Ignition is an action-puzzle game set before the events of Dead Space 2.
- NBA Live 14 (Metascore 36) After a four year break, NBA Live 14 was released on the Xbox One and the PlayStation 4 in 2013. Unfortunately for fans, the basketball sports sim wasn’t worth the wait and it is by far the worst game in the franchise.
- Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows, Part 1 (Metascore 38) Released in 2010, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 was a movie tie-in based on the film of the same name.
- The Simpsons Skateboarding (Metascore 38) The Simpsons Skateboarding was released on the PlayStation 2 in 2002. It was developed by the now-defunct British developer Code Monkeys.