Niagara Falls State Park, Niagara Falls: "Is Thanksgiving a nice or good time to visit the..." | Check out 9 answers, plus see 4,397 reviews, articles, and 3,523 photos of Niagara Falls State Park, ranked No.5 on Tripadvisor among 131 attractions in Niagara Falls.
Nov 22, 2019 · A vacation to Niagara Falls during American Thanksgiving (Nov. 28, 2019) is an idea the whole family can be thankful for! Thanksgiving is a great time of year as it’s generally the kick off for the holiday season. Its pumpkin pie, delicious turkey dinner and the perfect opportunity to gather and spend time with loved ones.
- Be amazed by the transition to fall as you walk, run, bicycle, or wheelchair on the Niagara River Recreation Trail. You’ll enjoy breathtaking views complemented by bold, orange, red, and gold hues of the trees that surround you on this trail that runs from Fort Erie to Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- Head to the Ball's Falls Thanksgiving Festival where there is plenty to do, see and explore! Discover the works, handmade treasures, delicious food and endless entertainment from nearly 200 vendors all weekend from 10am until 5 pm.
- See the Skylon Tower go gold for Thanksgiving, as the tower is lit up on Monday to honour the holiday. From there head down to the Falls to view the stunning illumination and fireworks show - also available Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening!
- Enjoy a Thanksgiving feast with Niagara Parks! Their Fallsview restaurant, Elements on the Falls, will be offering a prix fixe Thanksgiving menu Saturday - Monday featuring an incredible spread of local foods.
- The Winter Festival of Lights. The Winter Festival of Lights is one of Canada’s most impressive festivals, and it kicks off on November 21. Over a million people pass through the illumination between November and the end of January each year.
- There’s So Much More Than Turkey. Eating in the Niagara region is one of the highlights of any knowledgeable foodie tourist. The farm to table movement is alive and well in the Niagara area, which means there is plenty of local, delicious produce available for area chefs to work with — even in November.
- No Pressure. Perhaps the greatest reason to travel to Niagara for your American Thanksgiving this year is due to the delightful lack of pressure you’ll experience throughout your stay.
Oct 07, 2020 · For Thanksgiving Weekend, find plenty of parking close to all the Clifton Hill and Niagara Parks attractions, a 5 minute walk to view the Falls, quick access to the Hornblower Niagara Cruises and the WildPlay Mist Rider Zipline to the Falls, and both casinos.
Oct 03, 2019 · Any time of year is fun to visit Niagara Falls or take a staycation right by the Niagara Falls waterfalls. The Thanksgiving weekends have a festive feel because they’re times of year when holidays like Christmas are just around the corner. Spending time with friends and family in Niagara Falls is always quality time.
The best time to visit Niagara Falls is June to August. Summer is peak season, and with good reason: Average highs rest in the low 80s. Mists and breezes from the waterfalls can make the area feel ...
Jul 13, 2020 · Most Popular Time to Visit Niagara Falls: June through August. Summer officially kicks off with Memorial Day weekend (USA) and Victoria Day (Canada), both in late May. From June to August, Niagara Falls is in full swing. Like much of the US and Canada, Niagara Falls is busiest in the summer when families have time to roadtrip.
Best time of year to visit Niagara Falls. Peak season from May to September is the best time to visit Niagara Falls.Enjoying mild weather and engaging in activities like boat rides, Mistrider Zipline and Journey Behind the Falls will take you to deal with high prices and swarms of tourists.
costad, U.S. Thanksgiving is not observed in Canada (we already had ours in October), so it will be unlikely that you will find any place offering a special dinner. There are many good, family type restaurants around: Falls Manor, Swiss Chalet, Flying Saucer , Johnny Rocco's and Mick and Angelo's, all on Lundy's Lane, Betty's on Sodom Rd., and ...