5 new Facts about the New PS4 Controller
- Retains some similarities with its predecessor. The PS4 controller is somewhat similar to the DualShock 3 and retains a few features from its predecessor such as the recognizable face ...
- Has several improved features. The DualShock 4’s analog sticks, D-Pad, and R1/R2L1/L2 triggers feature remarkable improvements. ...
- Features a touchpad. ...
- PlayStation 4 Design. First of all, let’s start with the design of the PlayStation 4. It is a parallelogram shape, with the front end of it being angled upwards and the back end of it being angled downwards.
- The DualShock 4 Controllers. The controller that accompanies the PlayStation 4 is the DualShock 4, which has some rather sophisticated features including a touchpad interface and an inbuilt speaker.
- The Technology Behind the PS4. The PS4 itself is quite a remarkable piece of technology. Sony has ditched Cell, the old processor from the PS3 in favour of a single-chip custom processor, an x86-64 AMD ‘Jaguar’ that has eight cores.
- PS4 Vs Xbox One Features. The PS4 also has some features exclusive to it that the Xbox One doesn’t. One such thing is that Sony is not going to outlaw pre-owned games on the PS4.
- A Console of Firsts. In terms of initial success, the PlayStation 4 was a console of firsts and features to trump the Xbox One. Of its own kind, it was the first to include a HDMI cable in box with the console.
- Pretty and Practical. The sloping, parallelogram design of the PlayStation 4 isn’t just gorgeous, it also serves a purpose. The front is angled upwards to make sure the power and eject buttons are easy to press all while maintaining the sleek, seamless design.
- Lights, Camera, Sound Origination. The PlayStation Camera is a brilliant piece of hardware for gamers looking to get that little bit more out of their console experience.
- Multitasking. The Dualshock’s PlayStation button can quickly whisk you away to the console’s home menu. But it can also manage your multitasking efficiently.
- Must Know Facts About the PS4!youtube.com
- 50+ PS4 Facts You Probably Don't Knowyoutube.com
- PS4 Pro- Top 10 Must Know Facts About PS4 Pro (Everything You Need to Know About The PS4 Pro)youtube.com
- Facts about ps4 and x-boxyoutube.com
- Simon Assaad
- The PS4 Delivers a More Personalized Experience During Gameplay. PS4will use real names when connecting to social networks and help you locate and track friends.
- If Your Friend is in Trouble You Can jump in Their Game and Save Them. New interactive features now allow your friends to look over your shoulder, post your screen during gameplay and even take over your controller if you let them.
- PS4 Will Come with a Dual Shock Controller. The new controller includes a share button and a touchpad. The dual shock controller spots a light bar to identify players and changes color as you move through the game.
- Accessing Content Will be a Lot Easier. The user interface has been redesigned to allow seamless upload on the go and the ability to play downloadable titles as they download in the background.
- Angie Santiago
- The hard drive in the PS4 is the same as the PS3 version; it is a standard 2.5-inch notebook hard drive. However, the PS4 can also fit “hard drives with a height of 12.5 millimeters.”
- The user interface of the PS4 is different, as we all know. However, they mention that it doesn’t take very long to adapt to the layout of the user interface; it’s very user-friendly.
- The PlayStation 4 only features an HDMI port. There are no AV or SCART outputs.
- The noise levels of the PS4 are significantly lower than the PS3. After 10 minutes, at a distance of 40 centimeters, the PS4 reached sound levels of 0,815 sone and only a slight noise is heard.
- 80 Per Cent of Households Own a Console. Let's start with the big picture— an quick glimpse of just how many people console gaming touches each year.
- 155 Million Americans Play Video Games Regularly. Okay, so this one is about gamers in general, but it's still interesting. And if you want to know what "regularly" means, according to this particular study it's more than 3 hours per week.
- All 10 Top-Grossing Games of 2015 Are Available on PS4. Of the top grossing video games of 2015, all 10 were titles that are available for the PS4.
- The PS4 Has Sold Over 9.4 Million Units in the United States. As of November 2015, the PlayStation 4 has sold more than 9.4 million units since it came out in the United States on November 16, 2013.
Jun 03, 2020 · PlayStation 4 (also known by the code name Orbis) is the fourth home video game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment and the successor to the PlayStation 3.It was officially announced at a press conference on February 20, 2013 and launched on November 15 2013.
The PlayStation 4 (PS4) is an eighth-generation home video game console developed by Sony Computer Entertainment.Announced as the successor to the PlayStation 3 in February 2013, it was launched on November 15 in North America, November 29 in Europe, South America and Australia, and on February 22, 2014 in Japan.
Nov 15, 2013 · 10 Things You Need to Know About the PlayStation 4. Sony's next-gen PS4 console is here! Whether you're upgrading from a PS3 or are new to the platform, here's what you should know before you make ...
- Jordan Minor
- Sony supports LGBT rights with Gaystation Edition. In order to celebrate the Stockholm Pride Festival, on the 2nd August 2017 the Swedish retailer WebHallen auctioned a particular model of the PlayStation 4, which is painted with rainbow colors and a red, pixelated heart on it.
- Various types of PlayStation 4. There are many versions of the console: PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Slim and PlayStation 4 Pro. This console’s types have some differences between each other
- PlayStation 4 as a fruit? In Nice, France: a 19teen-year-old french guy named Adel managed to buy a PlayStation 4 console paying only 9 euros. How was it possible?
- HDMI included, well but not so well as expected… The PlayStation 4 is the only first Sony console sold with an HDMI included in the package. However, in the first models of the PlayStation 4, the HDMI port caused some issues to the console and with the HDMI cable inserted, it used to switch off the image and lighting up some blue lights while playing.
The PS4 Pro comes with a boost mode that lets gamers make older games look better and have higher frame rates and graphics. Now, you do not have to worry about some of the early PS4 games looking like a pixelated mess. Enjoy 2014 PS4 games right on your PS4 Pro in all their HD glory. 13 Extend Your Data
- Chanell Alexander