Wisconsin is a state located in the Midwestern United States.As of April 1, 2010, there were 190 cities in Wisconsin. See also: List of villages in Wisconsin, List of towns in Wisconsin.
The following is a list showing the largest municipalities in the state of Wisconsin according to the 2000 and 2010 censuses. This list includes all cities and villages with more than 10,000 inhabitants.
- Appleton, Eau Claire, Green Bay, Janesville, Kenosha, La Crosse, Madison, Milwaukee, Oshkosh, Racine, Waukesha, West Allis
- Apostle Islands, Central Plain, Chippewa Valley, Door Peninsula, Driftless Area, Eastern Ridges and Lowlands, Fox River Valley, Great River Road, Lake Superior Lowland, Northern Highland, Western Upland
Dec 19, 2018 · The modest population increase in Wisconsin has mainly been observed in major urban areas. In fact, rural areas of the state have been shrinking as of late. Bigger counties have also had a significant population increase compared to the rest of the counties 40 of which have decreased in population over the past five years.
- Joseph Kiprop
There are a total of 83 cities that have populations of at least 10,000 but not more than 100,000. In all, there are 190 cities in Wisconsin. There are also municipalities in the state that are designated as towns or villages, however villages are not incorporated. There are seven incorporated cities that have populations of less than 1,000 people.
Jan 05, 2021 · 100 Biggest Cities In Wisconsin For 2021 Using the latest Census data, we detail the 100 biggest cities in Wisconsin. You can all see a comprehensive list of all 383 cities and places in Wisconsin.
Wisconsin (WI) State: Wisconsin Country: United States Category: states Cities in Wisconsin. Travelmath helps you find cities in any state or country. You can use it to look for nearby towns and suburbs if you live in a metropolis area, or you can search for cities near another city, or any airport, zip code, or tourist landmark.
There are a total of 743 towns and cities in the state of Wisconsin. Top 10 biggest cities by population are Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Kenosha, Racine, Appleton, Waukesha, Oshkosh, Eau Claire, and Janesville while ten oldest cities are Milwaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Fond du Lac, Oshkosh, Janesville, Sheboygan, Watertown, Green Bay, and Portage.
Democratic leaders applied a double standard to Black Lives Matter protesters and supporters of President Donald Trump who breached the U.S. Capitol building on Wednesday, according to a Facebook ...
USA TODAY via Yahoo News
3 days ago
Alphabetical list of Wisconsin Cities . Submitted by Alpha on Mon, 2011/08/22 - 2:18pm. Abbotsford Adams Adell village Albany village Algoma Allouez village
- Oconomowoc Town. Population: 8,741. Rank Last Year: 1 (No Change) Violent Crimes Per 100k: 34 (eighth safest) Property Crimes Per 100k: 194 (second safest)
- Waterford Town. Population: 6,505. Rank Last Year: - Violent Crimes Per 100k: 0 (safest) Property Crimes Per 100k: 368 (ninth safest) More on Waterford Town
- Muskego. Overall SnackAbility. 9.5. Population: 25,224. Rank Last Year: 5 (Up 2) Violent Crimes Per 100k: 19 (fifth safest) Property Crimes Per 100k: 336 (eighth safest)
- Grand Rapids. Population: 7,405. Rank Last Year: 8 (Up 4) Violent Crimes Per 100k: 40 (12th safest) Property Crimes Per 100k: 297 (fifth safest) More on Grand Rapids