People also ask
When did the movie The Condor come out?
When did Stan Lee have his first cameo?
When did Stan Lee die and what year?
How long has Stan Lee been in Marvel Comics?
The story was created by Stan Lee, with the script written by former The New Teen Titans writer Marv Wolfman, the movie was directed by Steven E. Gordon. The Condor was released on DVD in the United States on March 20, 2007. The movie is set in the same world as Mosaic, a prior Stan Lee Presents film. The movie follows a young skateboarder named Tony Valdez.
- March 24, 2007
- Cartoon Network ( Toonami )
- 7:00 PM
Jun 14, 2008 · Stan Lee Presents: The Condor is a 2007 direct to DVD animated movie that falls under the Stan Lee Presents banner and is directed by the fairly unknown Steven E. Gordon who has worked previously as a storyboard artist and director on some other Marvel and animated projects.
The Condor is an animated superhero film released in 2007, whose title character was created by Stan Lee. The story centers around Tony Valdez, a Latino teenager, professional skater and the son of two wealthy scientists, who are on the verge of a new breakthrough in nanotechnology.
Release date March 20, 2007 (United States)
- Madness in the Method. If you know Stan Lee, you've probably also heard of Jason Mewes — as far as fanbases are concerned, there's a lot of overlap there.
- Stan Lee on set. To see what Stan Lee's scene in Madness in the Method actually entails, you'll have to watch the movie for yourself. But it shouldn't be too surprising that the sequence at least partially involves Lee delivering a personal insult to Jason Mewes.
- Meeting Mewes. Mewes met Stan Lee for the first time back when "Stan Lee cameos" weren't really a thing. It was 1995, on the set of Mallrats, Kevin Smith's second film and first feature with the backing of a major studio.
- Yoga Hosers. Though Mewes may have had the privilege of directing Stan Lee in his own movie, that's not necessarily his favorite of Lee's cameos. "He does so many awesome ones," Mewes said.
Stan Lee had filmed a cameo for the movie Blade (1998), but it was deleted in the final film. He played a cop that discovers Quinn's burning body at the vampire club. Lee did not have a hand in the creation of the character Blade. In Daredevil (2003), as a child, Matt Murdock stops Lee from crossing the street and getting hit by a bus.
Seductive Supervillain Valeria, better known as Taipan, is the main antagonist of the 2007 animated superhero movie, Stan Lee Presents: The Condor.