People also ask
How to fix Facebook posts not loading?
Why is my Facebook news feed not working?
How to customize Facebook news feed?
How do I Fix my Facebook news feed on Windows 10?
Apr 20, 2023 · How can I fix the Facebook feed not loading issue? 1. Check the News Feed preferences To fix the Facebook posts not loading issue, go to the main page of Facebook. On the... 2. Restart the application A restart is the easiest option if the Facebook News Feed not loading on PC/computer issue... 3. ...
Why is my Facebook Feed blank? Copy link Learn how to see the most recent posts at the top of your Feed, and how to adjust your Feed preferences. Your Feed should be filled with updates from the people and Pages you follow. If your feed is blank, close and reopen Facebook to refresh your Feed.
- Verify Your Internet Connection. One of the most common reasons why your Facebook news feed not updating is an unstable internet connection. The first step you should do is to check and ensure a stable internet connection.
- Manual Refresh of Facebook App News Feed. Sometimes though you have a strong internet connection but the problem lies in your Facebook app. On your iPhone device or any mobile device, you can just do a manual refresh of the Facebook news feed by swiping down.
- Facebook is Down. You might not notice it but possibly the problem on Facebook news feed not loading happens because Facebook is experiencing a downtime in your region.
- Re-launch the Facebook App. Most often just a simple restart of the Facebook app will fix the issue on the Facebook news feed not loading. Sometimes an app gets stuck or does not respond.
- Network Engineer
- Checking News Feed Preferences. Facebook has news feed preferences which allow you to decide what you see in your news feed page. These preferences have 2 main options namely Top stories and Recent.
- Checking your Internet Connection. If the internet connection of your network isn’t up to the mark, you will have issues connecting to Facebook whether you are using the website or the mobile application.
- Checking for Facebook Downtime. We received numerous reports where Facebook was down due to either technical difficulties or fixing of bugs etc.
- Clearing Application Data (For Android) Like all other applications in Android, Facebook also has data stored locally in your storage which contains all the passwords, preferences, usernames, cached data and much more.
- Gaurav Bidasaria
- Check for Slow Internet. Slow internet connection may be the culprit. Also, the Facebook News Feed is not loading if your mobile data delivers unstable internet connection due poor connectivity.
- Facebook Is Down. Facebook servers might be stuck due to some bug and maybe down in your region. To check, visit Down Detector and see if Facebook servers are working alright.
- Adjust Facebook’s News Feed Preferences. Sometimes, your news feed is updating fine, but you continue to see old posts and updates which gives the impression that news feed is not updating.
- Uninstall and Reinstall Facebook App. You may try to uninstall and reinstall the Facebook app. That is because some files may have got corrupt or you’ve been using an outdated version of the app.
Dec 29, 2020 · Here’s the Fix! 1. Check Your News Feed Preferences.. Facebook allows you to set preferences on which posts would you like to see on... 2. Re-Login to Your Account.. Usually, if Facebook is not working properly, it is caused by a temporary error that may... 3. Check Your Time and Date Settings.. ...
Jan 18, 2022 · Step 1 Free Download AnyTrans on your computer. Launch the app and connect your device to your computer. Free... Step 2 Click Device Manager Tab on Homepage of AnyTrans > Click Content to Mac button or choose a category of data you...
Jan 21, 2020 · If an update isn’t available, there’s a good chance you’ll get rid of corrupted files by reinstalling the app. Choose “Uninstall,“ then go back to the Store, download, and install it again. Now,...
Your Facebook Feed preferences help you control what you see in your Feed.