allinfosearch.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month
- Computer graphics are visual representations of data shown on a computer monitor. Computer graphics are used for the creation, development of videos and computer programs, science modelling, catalog design and other commercial art.
People also ask
What are some examples of computer graphics?
What is CG graphics?
What is the classification of computer graphics?
What is computer graphics program?
- Computer Art: Using computer graphics we can create fine and commercial art which include animation packages, paint packages. These packages provide facilities for designing object shapes and specifying object motion.Cartoon drawing, paintings, logo design can also be done.
- Computer Aided Drawing: Designing of buildings, automobile, aircraft is done with the help of computer aided drawing, this helps in providing minute details to the drawing and producing more accurate and sharp drawings with better specifications.
- Presentation Graphics: For the preparation of reports or summarising the financial, statistical, mathematical, scientific, economic data for research reports, managerial reports, moreover creation of bar graphs, pie charts, time chart, can be done using the tools present in computer graphics.
- Entertainment: Computer graphics finds a major part of its utility in the movie industry and game industry. Used for creating motion pictures , music video, television shows, cartoon animation films.
- Education and Training: Computer-generated model of the physical, financial and economic system is often used as educational aids. Model of physical systems, physiological system, population trends or equipment can help trainees to understand the operation of the system.
- Use in Biology: Molecular biologist can display a picture of molecules and gain insight into their structure with the help of computer graphics.
- Computer-Generated Maps: Town planners and transportation engineers can use computer-generated maps which display data useful to them in their planning work.
- Architect: Architect can explore an alternative solution to design problems at an interactive graphics terminal. In this way, they can test many more solutions that would not be possible without the computer.
- Education and Training. Computer-generated models of the physical, financial and economic systems are often used as educational aids by this. Thus, models of physical systems, physiological systems, population trends or equipment can help trainees to understand the operation of the system for everyone.
- Use in Biology. Molecular biologists can display a picture of molecules and gain insight into their structure with the help of computer graphics for this.
- Computer-Generated Maps. Town planners and transportation engineers can use computer-generated maps that display data useful to them in their planning work for everyone who uses it.
- Architect. The Architect can explore an alternative solution to design problems at an interactive graphics terminal by this. In Fact, in this way, they can test many more solutions that would not be possible without the computer in the future.
- User Interfaces
- Machine Drawing
- Presentation Graphics
- Computer Art
- Image Processing
Development is associated with fields such as engineering and architecture. While most developers face similar difficulties and use similar methodologies in their applications. The lack of a unique solution is one of the main features of most design problems. Therefore, the developer must analyze and then change a possible project, probably several times, to try to find a better solution. In this iterative process, computer graphics has become an essential element. For example, consider how computer graphics could hit the electronic circuit layout. The programmer sits with a graphics input device, such as the mouse, at a workstation where he can mark the positions on the screen. The initial display screen may consist of different elements to be used in the circuit and an empty area where the circuit is installed. The developer will then pick and transfer the desired elements and attach the elements to the model with the input device. In order to create this first model, the system u...
By using computer graphics, the interface between humans and machines has been dramatically altered. Take into account the digital office. The figures in this book have been generated by a single interface. Instead of a desk with a typewriter, a secretary sits at a workstation. The client has a pointing system like a joystick to interact with the workstation. There are several icons describing the different operations that can be performed by the secretary. For example, if you point out and click on a mailbox icon, any electronic mail messages can be shown on your screen. The client should dispose of unwanted emails by an icon of a paper box, whereas a cabinet icon can be used to save letters or other documents. Our circuit design framework will include a similar graphical interface. We see these interfaces as obvious uses of computer graphics in the context of this book. The images, however, are the secondary elements of the project, from the viewpoint of the secretary with the use...
Computer graphics are very often used for the design, modification, and development of different machine parts and the whole machine, mainly due to the accuracy and clearness obtained from this drawing for the sake of the secure manufacturer of the machine with this drawing.
The need for visualizationtoday has increased dramatically and many advance technologies will see the need for visualization. Data visualization helps us gain insights into the information to analyze and study the compatibility of the systems that we have around us.
Computer-generated models are extremely useful for the teaching, comprehension, and learning of a large number of concepts and fundamentals. Several educational models can be developed with computer graphics, through which more student interest in the topic may be generated.
Most of its offerings were used in the film and gaming industries via computer graphics. For film, TV shows, music video animated cartoon movies and creation. Computer graphics help to provide these functions effectively in the gaming industry, where concentration and interactivity are the main players.
To prepare reports or to summarize the accounting, numerical, political, mathematical, science and management reports, research reports and also the development of bar graphs, time chart pie diagrams, etc.
We can create fine and commercial art through computer graphics which include packages of animation and painting. These packages provide the facility to model the shapes of objects and to define the movement of an item.
Specialized training methods like simulators may be used to train candidates so that they can be understood with better understanding over a short period of time. It is simple and very useful to build training modules with computer graphics.
Specific types of photos or photographs need to be edited to be used at various locations. One of the many techniques of computer graphics is to transform existing images into optimized ones to enhance their understanding.
- Computational Biology: Computational biology is an interdisciplinary field that applies the techniques of computer science, applied mathematics and statistics to address biological problems.
- Computational Physics: Computational physics is the study and implementation of numerical algorithm to solve problems in physics for which a quantitative theory already exists.
- Information of Graphics: Information graphics or information graphics are visual representations of information, data or knowledge. These graphics are used where complex information needs to be explained quickly and clearly, such as in signs, maps, journalism, technical writing, and education.
- Scientific Visualization: Scientific visualization is a branch of science, concerned with the visualization of three dimensional phenomena, such as architectural, meteorological, medical, biological systems.
In general, applications that support graphics require a powerful CPU and a large amount of memory. Many graphics applications—for example, computer animation systems—require more computing power than is available on personal computers and will run only on powerful workstations or specially designed graphics computers.
Current Area of Application of Computer Graphics. A graphical user interface to interact (Like MS Windows, etc) Multimedia systems. Visualization (Scientific Data. , Medical Data, etc) Education Training (Like Line Graphs, Bar Charts, etc) Special Effects in movies and commercials. Computer-aided design in manufacturing.
Multimedia applications : The use of sound cards to make computers produce sound effect led to other uses of graphics. The concept of virtual reality, where in one can be taken through an unreal experience, like going through an unbuilt house (to see how it feels inside, once it is built) are possible by the use of computer graphics technology.
allinfosearch.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month