- The Real Names of Famous Rappers. Eminem (Born Marshall Bruce Mathers III) Marshall Bruce Mathers III (born October 17, 1972), known professionally as Eminem (; often stylized as ... Juice WRLD (Born Jarad Anthony Higgins) J. Cole (Born Jermaine Lamarr Cole) Ice Cube (Born O'Shea Jackson) Dr. Dre ...
People also ask
Who are the top 10 Best Rappers of all time?
What is Drake the rappers real name?
What are the names of all the rappers?
Who is the Best Rap Artist of all time?
Real Names: Kiari Cephus (Offset), Qavious Marshall (Quavo), Kirsnick Ball (Takeoff) We’re going to give you three for the price of one here. Migos is arguably the most popular hip-hop group of the past decade, and the trio raps under the stage names Offset, Quavo and Takeoff.
- Celebrity Grills
David Arquette is one of the more unexpected names on this...
- Celebrities With Face Tattoos
It’s so crazy to me seeing these kids start out with face,...
- Celebrity Grills
Sep 1, 2022 · Kanye West and Wyclef Jean use their given name to record their music, but most rappers use a stage name. Some rappers use nicknames that they have had their whole life, while other MCs create an entirely new persona and give themselves unique rapper names. Some rappers have even changed their name multiple times.
Oct 22, 1992 · The Real Names Of Famous Rappers 1. 21 Savage - birth name Shéyaa Bin Abraham-Joseph 2 2 Birthday: 22 October 1992 Sun Sign: Libra 21 is the name of his gang, and Savage was the moniker Shéyaa Bin Abraham-Joseph came up with for his Instagram handle, 21 Savage. When he started performing, he went with his Instagram profile name. 2.
- 070 Shake. Yeezy collaborator and musical polymath 070 Shake was born Danielle Balbuena in her home state of New Jersey, hence her ‘070’ moniker.
- 2 Chainz. The legendary 2 Chainz was known as Tity Boi before he made it big, but his birth name is Tauheed Epps.
- 21 Savage. Shayaa Bin Abraham-Joseph was shot six times on his 21st birthday, and so turned to rap to make his life better. He’s now known as 21 Savage.
- A$AP Rocky. The Harlem-hailing fashion killa we know as A$AP Rocky was raised in the New York neighborhood being called by his real name, Rakim Mayers.
- Cardi B. Real Name: Belcalis Almánzar. How could anyone not like Cardi B? Born Belcalis Almánzar, this lifelong New Yorker exploded onto the hip-hop scene in 2017 with the smash “Bodak Yellow” and has been a consistent hitmaker ever since.
- Jay-Z. Real Name: Shawn Carter. Hip-hop icon Jay-Z has not kept his actual name a secret. In 1999, he released an album called, “Life and Times of S. Carter,” and he’s used his name for other projects, including his 2018 collaboration with wife Beyoncé, when the pair performed simply as the Carters.
- Drake. Real Name: Aubrey Drake Graham. Arguably the most popular rapper on the planet today, Drake had a different career in entertainment lined up before he started rhyming.
- Eminem. Real Name: Marshall Mathers III. Another rapper who didn’t exactly keep his real name hidden is Eminem. The hip-hop icon used his birth name in the title of his most popular album, 2000’s “The Marshall Mathers LP,” and used it again for the 2013 record, “The Marshall Mathers LP 2.”