- Erin Laviola
- Alice Chen Is an Internal Medicine Physician & Is Currently Licensed to Practice in Washington, D.C. Chen holds a Doctor of Medicine title and practices internal medicine, as noted on her American Medical Women’s Association profile.
- Chen Served as the Executive Director of Doctors for America. Chen was a founding member of an organization called Doctors for America. According to its website, the group’s mission was to “mobilize doctors and medical students to be leaders in putting patients over politics on the pressing issues of the day to improve the health of our patients, communities, and nation.”
- Chen Taught at UCLA Health for About a Decade. In addition to treating patients, Chen has spent a significant portion of her career teaching the next generation of physicians.
- Chen Has Degrees From Yale & Cornell. Chen grew up in the San Francisco area, according to her American Medical Women’s Association profile. According to her LinkedIn profile, she earned a bachelor’s degree in cellular, molecular and developmental biology at Yale University.
Alice Chen is an American physician who is an assistant clinical professor at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA.She has previously been a Hauser Visiting Leader at Harvard Kennedy School Center for Public Leadership and assistant clinical professor position at the George Washington University in Washington, D.C. Chen was a founding member and former director of the nonprofit ...
Nov 10, 2020 · Alice Chen Age, Birthday, Zodiac. The former chief medical officer Alice Chen was reportedly born in 1979, thus her age, as of November 2020, was 41. Ever since she was born, she’s been celebrating her birthday on the 29th of August. Ali Khan, a person claiming to be in the same “tribe” as Alice, wished her on her 41st birthday on Twitter.
Dr. Alice Hm Chen is deputy secretary for policy and planning and chief of clinical affairs for the California Health and Human Services Agency (CHHS). She has led the Agency’s signature health policy initiatives on affordability and access, including the Office of Health Care Affordability, generic drug manufacturing, and the Healthy ...
Alice Chen, MD is dually board certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation as well as pain medicine. She is a fellowship-trained physiatrist and interventional specialist in the non-operative management of spine and sports disorders.
Nov 09, 2020 · Alice Chen is a physician. She was a chief medical officer as well as deputy director for the San Francisco Health Network. She is currently the deputy secretary for policy planning and the chief ...
"Dr. Chen is a very nice and knowledgeable doctor. and a very patient one in my standard. Most all patients who come to the doctor was either have sickness of some form of discomfort. So, they will not have good temper and the same goes for me. But, somehow, doctor Alice will always find ways to cheer me up.
- (972) 889-8888
- 1220 Coit Rd Ste 105, Plano, 75075, TX
Dr. Alice Chen graduated from Shanghai 2nd Medical University and the University of Washington Dental School. She has been practicing dentistry in the Renton area since 1998. Her educational background in Medicine, coupled with her post-graduate training in Oral Medicine and Oral Oncology fellowship at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance and the ...
- Doctor Profile
- Practice Locations
Dr. Alice Chen, DO, is an Internal Medicine specialist in Plano, Texas. She attended and graduated from Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 2006, having over 15 years of diverse experience, especially in Internal Medicine. She is affiliated with many hospitals including Medical Center Of Plano, Methodist Richardson Medical Center, The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano. Dr. Alice Chen also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Alpha Physicians Of Texas P.A. Dr. Alice Chen accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (972) 889-8888 to request Dr. Alice Chen the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, ...) or simply to book an appointment.
1. eRx- She does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program. 2. PQRS- She does report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare. 3. EHR- She does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic He...
Language Spoken by Dr. Alice Chen
Contact Dr. Alice Chen by phone: (972) 889-8888 for verification, detailed information, or booking an appointment before going to.
- 1220 Coit Rd Suite #105, Plano, 75075-7757, Texas
- (972) 889-8888
Aug 24, 2015 · The U.S. Surgeon General Got Married This Past Weekend. The lovebirds are both doctors, of course. By Melissa Malamut · 8/24/2015, 12:09 p.m. Vivek Murthy and Alice Chen got married in California ...
- Melissa Malamut