- Erin Laviola
- Alice Chen Is an Internal Medicine Physician & Is Currently Licensed to Practice in Washington, D.C. Chen holds a Doctor of Medicine title and practices internal medicine, as noted on her American Medical Women’s Association profile.
- Chen Served as the Executive Director of Doctors for America. Chen was a founding member of an organization called Doctors for America. According to its website, the group’s mission was to “mobilize doctors and medical students to be leaders in putting patients over politics on the pressing issues of the day to improve the health of our patients, communities, and nation.”
- Chen Taught at UCLA Health for About a Decade. In addition to treating patients, Chen has spent a significant portion of her career teaching the next generation of physicians.
- Chen Has Degrees From Yale & Cornell. Chen grew up in the San Francisco area, according to her American Medical Women’s Association profile. According to her LinkedIn profile, she earned a bachelor’s degree in cellular, molecular and developmental biology at Yale University.
Alice Chen is a physician. She was a chief medical officer as well as deputy director for the San Francisco Health Network. She is currently the deputy secretary for policy planning and the chief...
Alice Chen Age, Birthday, Zodiac The former chief medical officer Alice Chen was reportedly born in 1979, thus her age, as of November 2020, was 41. Ever since she was born, she’s been celebrating her birthday on the 29th of August.
Dr. Alice Chen, General Internist in Washington, DC & Former Executive Director with Doctors for America, joined Yahoo Finance Live to discuss Pfizer saying its COVID-19 vaccine is 90% effective...
- Yahoo Finance Video
- 5 min
Alice Chen, MD Professor of Clinical Medicine General Internal Medicine, General Internal Medicine ZSFG Dr. Alice Hm Chen is deputy secretary for policy and planning and chief of clinical affairs for the California Health and Human Services Agency (CHHS).
Alice Chen, MD is dually board certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation as well as pain medicine. She is a fellowship-trained physiatrist and interventional specialist in the non-operative management of spine and sports disorders.
Nov 14, 2020 · Quick Info→ Wife: Dr. Alice Chen Age: 43 Years Hometown: Hallegere Village, Karnataka Some Lesser-Known Facts About Dr. Vivek Murthy Vivek Murthy, a Harvard and Yale alumnus, is an American medical practitioner and entrepreneur, who served because the 19th Surgeon General of the United States from December 2014 to April 2017. Vivek Murthy comes from a […]
Late Friday afternoon, Gov. Newsom announced the appointment of Dr. Alice Chen as Deputy Secretary for Policy and Planning at the California Health and Human Services Agency (CHHSA). Dr. Mark Ghaly, Newsom’s Secretary of CHHSA, has been careful in reviewing the existing staff he inherited from the Brown administration. However, announcements like this are expected […]
OVERVIEW Dr. Chen graduated from the A T Still University Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2006. She works in Plano, TX and specializes in Internal Medicine.
- (972) 889-8888
- 1220 Coit Rd Ste 105, Plano, 75075, TX
- related to: Alice Chen
beenverified.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month
Spokeo.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month