Brian Matthew Krzanich (born May 9, 1960) is an American engineer and Krzanich joined Intel as an engineer in 1982 and served as chief operating officer (COO) before being promoted to CEO in May 2013. As CEO, Krzanich was credited for diversifying Intel's product offerings and workforce. 
- 15 sec
- Tom Cleary
- The Relationship Took Place ‘Some Time Back,’ but Intel Only Recently Learned About It. Brian Krzanich, 58, was “forced out” by the Intel board, according to CNBC.
- He Had Worked for Intel Since 1982, Starting as an Engineer, & Earned $21 Million Last Year. Brian Krzanich is a California native, growing up in Santa Clara County.
- Krzanich Sold Shares in the Company Worth $24 Million After Intel Learned Its Chips Sold in the Last Decade Had a Security Vulnerability. Krzanich generated some controversy earlier this year when he sold $24 million in stock after Intel had learned of a serious security flaw in its microchips.
- He Has Had a Complicated Relationship With President Trump. Krzanich’s personal politics are not entirely clear. According to The Oregonian, Krzanich switched his California voter registration to confidential in 2016, which requires, “a showing of good cause that a life-threatening circumstance exists to the voter or a member of the voter’s household.”
May 25, 2022 · Well, Brian Krzanich’s age is 62 years old as of today’s date 6th August 2022 having been born on 9 May 1960. Though, he is 5′ 5″ in feet and inches and 167 cm in Centimetres tall, he weighs about 126 lbs in Pound and 57 kg in Kilograms. Education Brian Krzanich had a different career path to join engineering.
- Early Life
- Age, Height, and Weight
- Awards & Achievements
- Net Worth & Salary of Brian Krzanich in 2022
Brian Krzanich was born in 1959 in Santa Clara County, California, US. He completed his graduation degree in Chemistry from San Jose State University in the year 1982. He started working at Intel’s chip factory right after his graduation in New Mexico. Initially, he worked as a process engineer and slowly became a manager at the fabrication plant i...
Being born on 9 May 1960, Brian Krzanich is 61 years old as of today’s date 4th April 2022. His height is 1.67 m tall, and his weight is 57 kg.
Brian Krzanich began his career at Intel in 1982 in New Mexico. He started working as a Process Engineer and was later promoted at higher levels seeing his hard work and sheer dedication. In 1997, Krzanich worked as a plant manager and later implemented the 0.13-micron logic process technology in Intel’s global network. He held many senior position...
Brian Krzanich has presented the award of Intel Achievement award in 1999. He has worked in Intel for more than three decades and was finally appointed as the Chief executive officer of Intel Corporation.
As of April 2022, Brian Krzanich has an estimated net worth of around $100 million estimated. He was appointed as CEO of Intel Corporation, and he is paid USD $14633 as salary for the post, according to Wikipedia. He is one of the most successful businessmen in the world. Brian Krzanich is a big name in the information technology world. Despite bei...
- 61 years old
- Brian Krzanich
- Brian Matthew Krzanich
Brian M Krzanich is Former President/CEO/Exec Dir at CDK Global Inc. See Brian M Krzanich's compensation, career history, education, & memberships.
- Former President/CEO/Exec Dir
- CDK Global Inc
Jul 14, 2020 · Seller Brian & Brandee Krzanich Location Atherton, Calif. Price $13.25 million Size 7,403 square feet, 6 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms A nearly one-acre estate set on one of the most prime avenues in Atherton, arguably the Silicon Valley ’s most desirable residential neighborhood, recently popped up for sale with a $13.25 million pricetag.