Bruce Springsteen hosts a new episode of his acclaimed radio show, From My Home To Yours: Volume 19: Fans and Bands. This is an episode based around musicians and their muses, featuring songs by Bruce Springsteen, Tom Petty, MC5, Joe Strummer and more.
Bruce Springsteen’s new studio album with the E Street Band,...
Listen to hundreds of high fidelity Bruce Springsteen...
Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band: MSG 6/27/00. The...
Ultimate Classic Rock
Candy, Sandy and Rosie: Bruce Springsteen’s Greatest Title Characters
Bruce Springsteen's characters have hungry hearts. This isn’t unique to Springsteen. Rock ‘n’ roll songwriters have spent decades populating tunes with people obsessed with romance, lust and rocky relationships.
1 week ago
Bruce Frederick Joseph Springsteen (born September 23, 1949) is an American singer, songwriter, and musician who is both a solo artist and the leader of the E Street Band. Originally from the Jersey Shore , he received critical acclaim for his early 1970s albums and attained worldwide fame upon the release of Born to Run in 1975.
Bruce Springsteen's official YouTube channel. From "Sundown" and "Hello Sunshine" from his latest album WESTERN STARS, you'll find all of his greatest hits here. See the new film #WesternStars at ...
Feb 11, 2021 · Following news of Bruce Springsteen's November arrest for suspicion of driving while intoxicated, a source close to the musician is sharing more information about the incident.
- 'Greetings from Asbury Park, N.J.' After signing with Columbia Records, Springsteen released his first studio album in 1973. Greetings from Asbury Park, N.J.
- 'Born to Run' In 1975, after more than a year in the studio, Springsteen released a third album, Born to Run, which peaked at No. 3 on the Billboard 200 and skyrocketed him to fame.
- 'Darkness on the Edge of Town' Springsteen's next album, Darkness on the Edge of Town, released in 1978, was a more somber affair, emphasizing themes of lost love, depression and existential suffering.
- 'Born in the U.S.A.' Darkness at the Edge of Town marked a shift in Springsteen's musical style that he continued in his next two albums, The River (1980) and Nebraska (1982), which both explored themes about working-class Americans.
1.2m Followers, 24 Following, 534 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Bruce Springsteen (@springsteen)
1 day ago · Michael Patterson of Freehold was a friend to Bruce Springsteen when friends were hard to come by.. The Boss remembered his late pal with a touching memorial Tuesday, April 20 on his social media.
- Jessica Sager
- “Born to Run” “Born to Run” was the anthem of a generation left behind in the late 1970s: “In the day we sweat it out in the streets of a runaway American dream / At night we ride through mansions of glory in suicide machines / Sprung from cages out on highway 9 / Chrome wheeled, fuel injected, and steppin’ out over the line / Baby this town rips the bones from your back / It’s a death trap, it’s a suicide rap / We gotta get out while we’re young.”
- “Racing in the Street” This ballad is regarded as one of Springsteen’s absolute best, capturing almost all the elements that make a great Springsteen song: A dead-end job, an American-made car and dreams of something better someday.
- “Born in the USA” There’s a profound irony to “Born in the USA” being used at political rallies, especially by candidates with war hawk records…but it hasn’t stopped them.
- “Blinded by the Light” Believe it or not, “Blinded by the Light” was Springsteen’s only song to ever go to No. 1—and only when Manfred Mann sang it. The song inspired a movie of the same name, released in 2019.
Apr 14, 2021 · Backstreets: Alive Out There Since 1980. By fans, for fans: Backstreets magazine has been covering the music of Bruce Springsteen and Jersey Shore artists for 40 years. At Backstreets.com, the online home of Backstreets Magazine, you'll find regular updates with the latest Springsteen news to keep you up to date between issues — recording activities, performances, setlists, and more.
- related to: Bruce Springsteen
target.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month