Granville Island Splash Park Now Open (some restrictions) July 4, 2020 With False Creek Community Centre closed for the summer, CMHC-Granville Island is pleased to be able to open a portion of the water park for your children's enjoyment....
- Public Market
The Granville Island Public Market is the jewel in the...
- Shopping & Gifts
Granville Island is managed by Canada Mortgage and Housing...
The #50 has resumed service and is making its regularly...
- Public Market
Granville Island is a classic Vancouver staple for locals and tourists. Read more. Date of experience: December 2019. Helpful. Share. LMKMJLBM wrote a review Aug 1.
- Vancouver, V6H 3S3, British Columbia
Granville Island Public Market. The Granville Island Public Market was established in 1979 as a location where farmers and other food vendors could sell to consumers. It operates year-round in an enclosed facility where customers can purchase fresh produce, meat, fish and seafood, cheeses and other products, many locally sourced.
- 14 ha (35 acres)
- False Creek
Granville Island is a peninsula and shopping district located across False Creek from Downtown Vancouver under south end of Granville Bridge. The island is home to 275 businesses, provides amenities such as large public market, marina, hotel, community centre, performing arts theatres, fine arts galleries, shopping,brewery and there is even an ...
- 1661 Duranleau Street Vancouver, BC V6H 3S3 Canada
- (604) 666-6655
People also ask
What is Granville Island?
How to visit Granville Island?
How many businesses are there in Granville Island?
Where is Granville Island?
Granville Island in Vancouver is a lot of things and is a must visit for anyone in the city. It is a food lover's paradise. It is an artist's mecca. It is an entertainment centre. It is a gateway to many water adventures. Granville Island came from humble beginnings. The island was once home to factories, plants, and sawmills.
- Take the Kids to the Granville Island Kids Market. 1496 Cartwright St, Vancouver, BC V6H 3Y5, Canada. Phone +1 604-689-8447. Web Visit website.
- Shop & Dine at the Granville Island Public Market. Public Market, 1689 Johnston St, Vancouver, BC V6H 3R9, Canada. Phone +1 604-666-6655.
- Grab a Beer & Take the Brewery Tour at Granville Island Brewing. 1441 Cartwright St, Vancouver, BC V6H 3R7, Canada. Phone +1 604-687-2739.
- Eat! 1596 Johnston St, Vancouver, BC V6H 3R9, Canada. Phone +1 604-682-6681. Web Visit website. If you don't want to eat at the Public Market (see above), there are dozens of restaurants on Granville Island.
Guide to Vancouver Neighbourhoods: Granville Island
Aug 07, 2020 · Granville Island is one of Vancouver, BC's top attractions where the famous Granville Island Public Market is located. Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 there was a long line up to get into the ...
- 8 min
- Ana Ugalde
The Granville Island Public Market is a must stop for lunch while in Vancouver Canada. Take the mini tugboat across False Creek from Yaletown, the market sits under the Granville bridge. There are 300+ studios and businesses in the old warehouse district.
- 1689 Johnston St, Vancouver, V6H 3S3, British Columbia