- Joseph Hillström King (born June 4, 1972), better known by the pen name Joe Hill, is an American writer. His work includes the novels Heart-Shaped Box (2007), Horns (2010), NOS4A2 (2013), and The Fireman (2016); the short story collections 20th Century Ghosts (2005) and Strange Weather (2017); and the comic book series Locke & Key (2008–2013).
Joe Hill. Joe Hill is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Fireman and Heart-Shaped Box. His second novel, Horns, was made into a feature film starring Daniel Radcliffe; his third, NOS4A2, is forthcoming as a TV series from AMC. His book of short stories, 20th Century Ghosts, won the Bram Stoker Award and British Fantasy Award for ...
Joe Hill was born in 1972 to authors Tabitha King (née Spruce) and Stephen King. He was born in Hermon, Maine and grew up in Bangor, Maine. His younger brother Owen King is also a writer. He has an older sister, Naomi King. At age 9, he appeared in the 1982 film Creepshow, directed by George A. Romero, which co-starred and was written by his ...
- Novelist, short story writer, comic book writer
- Leanora King, (m. 1999; div. 2010), Gillian Redfearn (m. 2018)
Joe Hill, Writer: Horns. Joseph Hillstrom King or Joe Hill is an American writer born in Hermon, Maine. He is the son of writer Stephen King and Tabitha King. Joe published his first book a collection of horror stories called '20th Century Ghosts' - in 2005: it won the Bram Stoker Award and the British Fantasy Award for Best Collection.
- Joe Hill
Oct 13, 2000 · Joe Hill is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of Heart-Shaped Box, The Fireman, and Full Throttle. He won the Eisner Award for Best Writer for his long-running comic book series, Locke & Key, co-created with artist Gabriel Rodriguez. Much of his work has been adapted for movies and television.
Joe Hill is the author of the New York Times bestselling novel Heart-Shaped Box, the award-winning collection, 20th Century Ghosts, and a critically acclaimed comic book series, Locke & Key.
Joe Hill's debut, Heart-Shaped Box, won the Bram Stoker Award for Best First Novel.His second, Horns, was made into a film freakfest starring Daniel Radcliffe.His other novels include NOS4A2, and his #1 New York Times Best-Seller, The Fireman... which was also the winner of a 2016 Goodreads Choice Award for Best Horror Novel.
- NOS4A2, Horns, Heart-Shaped Box, 20th Century Ghosts, The Fireman
- NOS4A2 by Joe Hill (Goodreads Author)
- Heart-Shaped Box by Joe Hill (Goodreads Author)
- Horns by Joe Hill (Goodreads Author)
- Locke & Key, Vol. 1: Welcome to Lovecraft by Joe Hill (Goodreads Author), Gabriel Rodríguez (Artist)
Joe Hill (October 7, 1879 – November 19, 1915), born Joel Emmanuel Hägglund and also known as Joseph Hillström, was a Swedish-American labor activist, songwriter, and member of the Industrial Workers of the World (IWW, familiarly called the "Wobblies"). A native Swedish speaker, he learned English during the early 1900s, while working ...
Joe Hill, also called Joe Hillstrom, original name Joel Emmanuel Hägglund, (born October 7, 1879, Gävle, Sweden—died November 19, 1915, Salt Lake City, Utah, U.S.), Swedish-born American songwriter and organizer for the Industrial Workers of the World (IWW); his execution for an alleged robbery-murder made him a martyr and folk hero in the radical American labour movement.