Kristi Lynn Noem (/ n oʊ m /; née Arnold; born November 30, 1971) is an American politician serving as the 33rd governor of South Dakota since January 5, 2019. A member of the Republican Party, she was the U.S. Representative for South Dakota's at-large congressional district from 2011 to 2019 and a member of the South Dakota House of Representatives for the 6th district from 2007 to 2011.
Gov. Kristi Noem will soon introduce herself to South Carolina Republicans in an appearance that may be the first of many visits to the early-primary state for the prospective 2024 presidential candidate.
2 days ago
Jul 07, 2021 · Today, Governor Kristi Noem announced that South Dakota closed the 2021 budget year on June 30 with a surplus of $85.9 million. Total general fund revenue for fiscal year 2021 finished $62.0 million higher than adopted estimates, and the state general fund budget ended with expenditures approximately $23.9 million lower than budgeted.
The latest tweets from @govkristinoem
Kristi Noem. Yesterday at 3:01 PM ·. Joe Biden has created a terrible humanitarian and national security crisis on our Southern border. Every South Dakotan should be proud of these troops-all of whom volunteered for this deployment. They are eager to serve and do the hard work it will require to keep the American people and South Dakotans safe.
Governor Kristi Noem. July 9 at 9:30 AM ·. America’s meat supply is a matter of national security. If we don’t control our own food supply, then we don’t control our own destiny. South Dakota feeds the world, and we do it better than anybody else. We have more head of cattle per-person than any other state.
- Who Is Kristi Noem?
- Kristi Noem- Birth, Age, Parents, Ethnicity, Siblings
- Kristi Noem- Professional Life, Career
- Net Worth, Salary
- Kristi Noem- Controversy, Rumors
- Boby Stats: Height, Weight
- Social Media Profiles
American Kristi Noem is a member of the Republican Party. Currently, she is serving as the 33rd Governor of South Dakota. She used to the U.S. Representative for South Dakota’s at-large congressional district (2011 – 2019).
Kristi Noem was bornon the 30th of November 1971 in Watertown, South Dakota. Her birth name is Kristi Lynn Arnold. Her father, Ron Arnold, and mother, Corinne Bergan Arnold are of British-Germanic ethnicity. She has two siblings, Kassidy and Cindy.
– In 2006, Kristi Noem started her career as the representative of the 6th district of South Dakota. She was elected as the South Dakota House of Representatives with a vote of 39%. Later, in 2008, she was again re-elected for the position with 41% vote. Till 2011, she held the position. – In 2010, she was elected for South Dakota’s at-large seat in the U.S House of Representatives with the 42% vote – Later, During the 2012 election campaigns, she was as one of 12 regional directors for the National Republican Congressional Committee. – Moving forward, in 2018, she went for the position of Governor of South Dakota. On the way, she defeated incumbent South Dakota Attorney General Marty Jackley with 56% to 44%. Moving forward, in the general election, she beat the democratic nominee Billie Sutton with 51% to 47.6%. – On the 5th of January 2019, she swore for the post of Governor and became the first female governor of South Dakota’s history.
She has not disclosed information regarding her present net worth. However, back in 2014, she had an estimated net worth of $96,504. Her current salary as a Governor of South Dakota is in the range of $116k yearly.
To date, she has managed to keep her image far from any sort of controversy creating headlines in the media. Similar goes with the rumors too.
Kristi Noem has a brown-eyed brunette. Her heightis 5 feet 7 inches and weighs around 58 kg. Her body measurement is 31-24-35 inches.
Kristi has over 230k followers on Instagram, over 192.1k followers on Facebook, and over 391.1k on followers Twitter. On Twitter, she is following the personalities like Amber Athey, Ben Domenech, and Emily Finn. She also has a self-titled YouTube channelwith more than 899 subscribers. You may also read the bio, age, career, net worth, salary, height, weight, controversy, social media, and rumors of Jim Gray, Roy Moore, and Bill de Blasio.
Kristi Noem is an American politician who is currently serving as the 33rd governor of South Dakota. The Republican Party member assumed office in 2019 and is the first female governor of South Dakota. Prior to this, she served as the U.S. Representative for South Dakota's at-large congressional district from 2011 to 2019.
Aug 27, 2020 · Kristi Noem Wiki-Bio: Age, Birthday, Parents, Religion, Heritage. The current governor of South Dakota and President Trump ally Kristi Noem was born on November 30, 1971. As of August 2020, she is 48-years-old.
- Yujesh Kc
Rep. Kristi Noem meets with doctors and students of the American Optometric Association on Capitol Hill on June 21, 2017 in Washington, DC. President Donald Trump pauses during an event to celebrate Congress passing the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act with Senate Majority Leader Sen. Mitch...