- related to: What is event ingestor?
- An event ingestor is a component or service that sits between event publishers and event consumers to decouple the production of an event stream from the consumption of those events. Event Hubs provides a unified streaming platform with time retention buffer, decoupling event producers from event consumers.
May 07, 2021 · The Investor Relations website contains information about Equinix, Inc.'s business for stockholders, potential investors, and financial analysts.
May 07, 2021 · The Ingestor service uses third-party software that does not easily handle multiple streams. The Reviewer app has custom behavior for each channel. However, one of the benefits of choosing a loosely coupled architecture is the ability to choose different scaling and deployment strategies for each service.
May 07, 2021 · Delete an Ingestor pod: python3 deleter.py --applabel ingestor --iterations 5 --delay 15 The script queries the Kubernetes control plane to get the names of all Ingestor pods, and then deletes a randomly selected pod. The command deletes a pod five times, waiting 15 seconds between each iteration.
- in The Beginning
- Fun Publications
- Unicron Trilogy Continuity Family
- Live-Action Film Series
- Animated Continuity Family
- Knights of Unicron
- Ask Vector Prime
Before the dawn of time, Order and Chaos existed within an extra-dimensional entity known as The One. To explore the fledgling universe, he created the astral being known as Unicron, and then subdivided him, creating his twin, Primus. Both brothers were multiversal singularities, unique in all realities, but whereas Unicron could only exist in one universe at a time, moving between them at will, Primus existed simultaneously in all realities at once. It is suggested, in fact, that the two brothers embody the basic concepts of reality—good and evil, order and chaos—and that their continued existence is necessary for the stability of the multiverse. As Unicron and Primus went about their appointed task, venturing through the cosmos, it became apparent to Primus that Unicron was a corrupt being, and he took it upon himself to stop the threat posed to all of existence by his sibling. In combat, Primus was no match for Unicron. In cunning, however, he proved himself to be his brother's s...
Since time immemorial, the Thirteen, children of Primus, fought Unicron. Prima, leader of the Thirteen, wielded the mighty Star Saber in the Thirteen's conflicts with Unicron. Ask Vector Prime, 18/05/2015 Solus Prime forged the Terminus Blade for herself and her brethren to cross dimensions in their campaign against the primordial entity. Out of the One, Many As guardian of time and space, Vector Prime's most frequent opponent was Unicron, though the Chaos-Bringer often seemed barely aware of Vector's existence. Ask Vector Prime, 31/05/2015 For various periods of time, Vector would follow Unicron and attempt to repair the damage to spacetime which Unicron's presence wrought. Vector Prime: In the Beginning
In the Aurex universal cluster, Unicron often played a notable role in Cybertronian history. Often, his incarnations would attack Cybertron during the conflict for the Mini-Cons, be the subject of a revival campaign involving energon and the Terrorcons, and then be trapped the Unicron Singularity.
At some point, the Transcendent Technomorphs of Nexus 208.0 Epsilon confronted and succeeded in defeating the Unicron Phenomenon for the time being. Withered Hope When a team of traveling cyborgs appeared before the High Senate, TransTech Minister of Higher Dimensional Sciences Rhinox was asked to provide background to the Cataclysm. Rhinox explained within the Primax 984.0 Gamma universal stream, the appearance and subsequent destruction of Unicron and the destruction of Primus's avatar, On the Edge of Extinction! as well as the tainting of the Matrix caused by Thunderwing, created a great many splinter timelines. These events, as well as an earlier, undefined event related to Megatron, resulted in the creation of yet another splinter timeline, Primax 207.0 Epsilon. This universe overwrote the universe home to said dimensional travelers. Withered Hope
The Last Knight film
In the distant past, the planet Earth formed around the inert body of Unicron. On Cybertron, Unicron was known as the planet's ancient enemy. A book that would eventually come to be held in the Trinity Library spoke of Unicron being the core of Earth. Somehow the Cybertronian sorceress Quintessa had discovered Unicron's resting point and hit on a plan to restore Cybertron by draining the life from Unicron to revive the planet, sending both Megatron and a brainwashed Optimus Prime to Earth to...
Titan movie comics
Starscream encountered Unicron #12's Star Screams in an event where Unicron attempted to devour Cybertron. #19's Star Screams It left him terrified. #17's Star Screams Both Barricade and Ironhide were also aware of Unicron's existence. His sheer might scared them. #6's Law and Disorder They knew that you wanted to see Unicron in the third film and it sickened them. #13's Law and Disorder In an alternate timeline where Megatron won the battle of Mission City, Stockade and his Decepticon chums...
Multiversal singularities did not exist in the Malgus Cluster. Ask Vector Prime, 29/05/2015 Malgus 1207.26 Alpha had one such non-singular Unicron, built by Primacron in his laboratory on Protos. Ask Vector Prime, 10/06/2015
Legendary super rockers the Knights of Unicron named themselves in honor of this demonic entity. The Sinister Tympanic Membrane (the left eardrum), located on "Planet Unicron", was also the eleventh venue for the band on their 2014 "Till All Are One" tour. Knights of Unicron
Vector Prime noted that the non-Singularity Unicron of Primax 984.17 Alpha or Viron 704.08 Gamma would not be able to defeat Darth Vader's Death Star mech of Lukas 577.25 Beta in battle. Ask Vector Prime, The Complete AllSpark Almanac In many universal streams, the local iteration of Primacron built his universe's version of Unicron, one that was typically not part of the singularity. Ask Vector Prime, 22/05/2015 Two such instances included Primax 984.17 Alpha and Malgus 1207.26 Alpha. Ask Vector Prime, 10/06/2015 Vector Prime noted that most Quadwal universes were not in danger of being consumed by Unicron as most Quadwal Unicrons were small and made of plastic. Ask Vector Prime, 21/06/2015 Vector Prime was unsure if the number of universes destroyed by Unicron was a quantifiable number as once Unicron consumed a universe, little remained to prove that it ever existed. However, some destroyed universes, such as Primax 703.09 Gamma, lived on the memory of interdimensional travelers...
While on an inter-dimensional mission to Primax 207.0 Epsilon's Earth in Primax -408.24 Epsilon, the GoBot Small Foot had a vision in which Unicron devoured her allies, plunging them into an eternal abyss. High Noon
1. Voice actor: Matthew Yang King(English) After the Autobots defeated the Decepticons on Earth and had secured the majority of the Mini-Cons there, Unicron made his appearance above Cybertron, intent on destroying the planet. Optimus Prime's team of Autobots and the Mini-Cons returned home via a warp gate to see the Chaos Bringer unleash a wave of destruction upon the great cities of their planet. The Mini-Cons joined together to form the Matrix Cannon, the Vanguard Booster and the Nemesis S...
Transformers Energon: Battle for Megatron
In his attempts to stop Scorponok and the other Terrorcons from retrieving Megatron, held deep within Unicron himself, the Chaos Bringer dispatched many units acting as his automated defenses. Among these were Pods, weak individually but strong in numbers; Tentacle Pods, more advanced versions of the previous units possessing ranged attacks; slow moving but strong Tendril units; heavily armored Spiderbot units; and immobile but powerful Shocktowers. A final unit, The Cortex, held Megatron cap...
Transformers: Forged to Fight
One of Unicron's horns was visible sticking out of the ground within one of Earth's cities. Transformers: Forged to Fight
May 04, 2021 · Pioneers in Language Reference for 200 years. Popular and trusted online dictionary with over 1 million words. Find definitions, meanings, synonyms, pronunciations, translations, origin and examples.
- Commercial Appearances
- Controversy Over Identity
Galvatron is an arrogant, compassionless, cold-hearted robotic villain. He is a City Commander, but sets his determination toward nothing less than the leadership of Decepticons. He plots against his own allies, which weakens his position in the Decepticon cause.
1. Galvatron, Starscream, and Skywarp were flying over a highway when they happened upon Ultra Magnus carrying several Autobot troops in his car-carrier mode. Galvatron swore that their first encounter would also be their last, and the two teams began to duke it out. Ultra Magnus and Galvatron commercial 2. Galvatron, Cyclonus, and Scourge were joined in battle against the Autobots by Sixshot. Galvatron boasted that his new minion was a \\"one-robot-army,\\" and listed off all of the Six-Changer...
As the above media summaries show, Galvatron has had wildly differing origins across numerous continuities. Some of this was the result of Galvatron's \\"intended\\" identity, popularized in the 1986 movie, having not been known in advance by all the creators of all the international franchise branches at once. However, other cases represent later creators deliberately starting from scratch. Since the conceptual existence of multiple dimensional variants of Galvatron predates — by about 17 years...
When the Decepticons captured some of the Autobots' greatest warriors, Galvatron and Bruticus stood guard over Rodimus Prime and Highbrow on Cybertron. They were defeated and their prisoners were rescued by Chromedome and the other freed Autobots. Transformers: The Headmasters
1. Galvatron's design went through at least seven versions, with the final version being a simplified version of one depicting Galvatron as having mostly exposed mechanical components. When asked about Galvatron's design in an interview, Floro Dery's reply was, \\"But about Galvatron, my inspiration for him are those 'stupid people'.\\" ...Ooookay. 1. In 2010, a set of Galvatron's original color models from The Transformers: The Movie went up for sale on Heritage Auctions, sold from Ron Friedman...
1. ↑ Some fans claim the \\"Here's a hint\\" line is a point in favor of Galvatron not being Megatron, instead of the far more likely intended affirmation, since Megatron \\"would never kill Starscream\\". However, most fans would probably agree that Starscream had simply never pissed off Megatron enough to actually kill him before. Or, more cynically, Starscream never pissed off Megatron in a movie before. 2. ↑ The Making of the Transformers Visual Universe: Galvatron, Rodimus Prime 3. ↑ TransForme...
Apr 21, 2021 · The Pasco County Sheriff’s Office has released body cam video that shows a marine deputy rescuing five people after a
- related to: What is event ingestor?