- Erin Laviola
- Alice Chen Is an Internal Medicine Physician & Is Currently Licensed to Practice in Washington, D.C. Chen holds a Doctor of Medicine title and practices internal medicine, as noted on her American Medical Women’s Association profile.
- Chen Served as the Executive Director of Doctors for America. Chen was a founding member of an organization called Doctors for America. According to its website, the group’s mission was to “mobilize doctors and medical students to be leaders in putting patients over politics on the pressing issues of the day to improve the health of our patients, communities, and nation.”
- Chen Taught at UCLA Health for About a Decade. In addition to treating patients, Chen has spent a significant portion of her career teaching the next generation of physicians.
- Chen Has Degrees From Yale & Cornell. Chen grew up in the San Francisco area, according to her American Medical Women’s Association profile. According to her LinkedIn profile, she earned a bachelor’s degree in cellular, molecular and developmental biology at Yale University.
Alice Chen is an American physician who is an assistant clinical professor at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA. She has previously been a Hauser Visiting Leader at Harvard Kennedy School Center for Public Leadership and assistant clinical professor position at the George Washington University in Washington, D.C. Chen was a founding member and former director of the nonprofit organization Doctors for America.
Alice Chen, MD is dually board certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation as well as pain medicine. She is a fellowship-trained physiatrist and interventional specialist in the non-operative management of spine and sports disorders.
Dr. Alice Hm Chen is deputy secretary for policy and planning and chief of clinical affairs for the California Health and Human Services Agency (CHHS).
Nov 10, 2020 · Alice Chen Age, Birthday, Zodiac The former chief medical officer Alice Chen was reportedly born in 1979, thus her age, as of November 2020, was 41. Ever since she was born, she’s been celebrating her birthday on the 29th of August. Ali Khan, a person claiming to be in the same “tribe” as Alice, wished her on her 41st birthday on Twitter.
Nov 09, 2020 · Alice Chen is a physician. She was a chief medical officer as well as deputy director for the San Francisco Health Network. She is currently the deputy secretary for policy planning and the chief...
OVERVIEW Dr. Chen graduated from the A T Still University Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2006. She works in Plano, TX and specializes in Internal Medicine.
- (972) 889-8888
- 1220 Coit Rd Ste 105, Plano, 75075, TX
Jun 07, 2021 · Alice Chen is a full time realtor with Keller Williams Silicon City. Alice has lived in East Bay since 2004. Honesty and integrity, along with determination and dedication are philosophies that Alice strives for in all aspects of her life. She continually upgrades her education and knowledge.
Alice Chen, DDS, MDS Dr. Alice Chen graduated from Shanghai 2nd Medical University and the University of Washington Dental School. She has been practicing dentistry in the Renton area since 1998.
Aug 24, 2015 · Chen, also an MD, serves as executive director for Doctors for America, an organization that works with physicians and medical students to improve the health of the nation and to ensure that...
- Melissa Malamut
- related to: alice chen
amazon.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month