- Jacki-O (female rapper) Jah Jah (female rapper) Jentina (female rapper) England Jewelz (female rapper) Jayla (female rapper)
People also ask
Who is the most famous female rapper in hip hop?
Who are the top 10 most famous rappers of all time?
Which rappers are having the best year in 2018?
Who was the first female rapper nominated for a Grammy?
Rapsody Rico Nasty Renni Ricci (female rapper) Rubi Rose Rah Digga S Snow Tha Product Saweetie SmokeHijabi SANDRINETTE Silk Tymes Leather Storm (Outlawz) Shine Brida Spicegurlpurp T Tally U UptownTrinn V V-Nasty W Woahhvicky X Y Yolandi Visser Young M.A Yo-Yo Z See Also List of female rappers List of female rappers and rap groups
- Kendrick Lamar. 12,928. 7,145. Buy on Amazon. Black Panther. "King's Dead" (w/ Jay Rock, Future, and James Blake) "Pray for Me" (w/ The Weeknd) "All the Stars" (w/ SZA)
- J. Cole. 11,197. 6,501. Buy on Amazon. KOD. "Photograph"" "ATM" "Kevin's Heart"
- Juice WRLD. 8,814. 3,850. Buy on Amazon. Goodbye & Good Riddance.
- Travis Scott. 10,034. 4,831. Buy on Amazon. Astroworld. "Watch" (w/ Kanye West, Lil Uzi Vert) "STARGAZING" "SICKO MODE" (w/ Drake, Swae Lee, Big Hawk)
Aug 27, 2018 · Government name: Lana Michelle Moorer Popping circa: 1988 “When you say you love me, it doesn't matter. It goes to my head as just chit chatter.” A hip-hop prodigy who started rhyming before she was a teenager, MC Lyte was the first solo female to release a rap album and went on to earn four number one rap singles with six albums as well as a Grammy nomination.
- MC Lyte. The first solo rapper to release her own, full-length album, MC Lyte’s Lyte As A Rockdropped in 1988. Lyte’s flow, lyrical precision, and refusal to self-censor gained her industry attention quickly.
- Queen Latifah. Part of the New York area’s storied Native Tongues crew, along with the likes of Jungle Brothers, De La Soul, and A Tribe Called Quest, Queen Latifah was one of the earliest female rappers in hip-hop.
- Monie Love. One of the only other female rappers in Native Tongues, Monie Love and Queen Latifah struck up a fast friendship after Latifah and Native Tongues traveled to the UK, where, at a show, they met the British rapper, who had been making noise in the underground scene there for years.
- Salt-N-Pepa. When Cheryl James and Sandra Denton joined forces in 1985, much of the record industry still believed hip-hop was a fad. Calling themselves Salt-N-Pepa, the two put out “The Showstopper,” a response to Doug E Fresh’s hit “The Show.”
The older generation female rappers such as Eve, Lil Kim, Missy Eliott and Foxy Brown have been the best female rap artist of all time in my opinion. 9 3 Bennie Wood