Who are the best hip hop artists?
- Isioma first made a name globally in 2020 with their viral hit, “Sensitive.” The track, which blends elements of R&B, funk and hip-hop, is a sonically playful wonder, traversing through numerous moods but ultimately ending somewhere cohesive and unique.
Oct 03, 2019 · 12 female hip-hop artists you should be listening to right now Andrew LaSane Oct 3, 2019, 1:36 PM Female artists like Lizzo and Saweetie have released hit songs. Arik McArthur/Miikka...
Ranking is based on an artist’s chart performance on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs (which includes airplay, sales, and streaming data) and Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums, as well as Boxscore to…
- See Also
Antoinette Asian Doll Azealia Banks Awkwafina
Bhad Bhabie BigKlit Bonnie Blue Boss Bbymutha bktherula The Buttress
Conscious Daughters Comaneci Chastain Stone Cardi B Cuban Doll Chelly The Mc CupcakKe Cuzzxo Coi Leray
Doja Cat Da Brat Dick Rydah Dej Loaf
Evidenc3 (Montreal rapper)
Foxy Brown Flo Milli Fmc Kellss
Holly Hood ProE https://open.spotify.com/artist/7s738bnlRDsdvb8nTcuWbB Honey G
Jacki-O (female rapper) Jah Jah (female rapper) Jentina (female rapper) England Jewelz (female rapper) Jayla (female rapper) Jayla Marie 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
K-Swift Kana (Finnish musician) Kat Dahlia (female rapper) Kat Dahlia - Gangsta Keko Kesha Khia KennK Kid Sister Kitty (female rapper) Kitty Kat Killa Kim (female rapper) Kreayshawn Kytami
Lady of Rage Lauryn Hill Lil Kim Lil Mama Lil Debbie Lil Kymchii Littyfromdacity Londynn B Lumidee (female rapper) Lumidee - Never Leave You (Uh Oh) Lil Tay Little Simz Left-Eye
Makiin (female rapper) Mia X Missy Elliott MC Lyte Monalisa (female rapper) Monate Q Mulatto Megan Thee Stallion
Nefertiti Nikki D. Noni Zondi (female rapper) Nicki Minaj Nitty Scott
Porche' 9-11 PoppinCid Porche' 9-11
Q-Tee (female rapper) Queen Latifah (female rapper) Queen Pen (female rapper) Queen Cookie Qveen Herby
Remy Ma Raqula (female rapper) Reema Major Ree-Ree a.k.a Dj Lolli-Pop Ria (Dj, Female Emcee) Ruby (female rapper) Roscoe Rapsody Rico Nasty Renni Ricci (female rapper) Rubi Rose Rah Digga
Snow Tha Product Saweetie SmokeHijabi SANDRINETTE Silk Tymes Leather Storm(Outlawz) Shine Brida Spicegurlpurp
Yolandi Visser Young M.A Yo-Yo
List of female rappers List of female rappers and rap groups List of Rappers and Rap Groups List of Rap Groups List of Rappers List of DJs List of Record Producers List of Hip-Hop record labels List of Albanian female rappers List of Algerian female rappers africa List of American female rappers List of Angolan female rappers Africa List of Austral...
People also ask
Who are the best hip hop artists?
Who are the top hip hop artists of all time?
What hip hop artist sold the most records?
Who are some famous hip hop artists?
- Missy Elliot. From her 1997 release of Supa Dupa Fly to well into the mid-2000s, Missy Elliot dropped hit after hit while selling millions of records.
- Nicki Minaj. Introduced to the world during the late 2000s and early 2010s. First with Gucci Mane, she was only viewed as a mixtape artist. Following her stint with Gucci Mane, she joined Lil Wayne’s Young Money and would eventually become one of the world’s largest pop stars.
- Lil Kim. Queen B is probably the most iconic female hip hop artists of all-time. Lil Kim was way ahead of her time as many of the current top female artists seem to be knowingly or unknowingly adopting her raunchy style.
- Queen Latifah. Debuting in 1989 with “All Hail the Queen”, Queen Latifah has managed to release two gold albums, Black Reign (1993) and The Dana Owens Album (2004), and a handful of hit songs, like “U.N.I.T.Y.”
- MC Lyte. The first solo rapper to release her own, full-length album, MC Lyte’s Lyte As A Rockdropped in 1988. Lyte’s flow, lyrical precision, and refusal to self-censor gained her industry attention quickly.
- Queen Latifah. Part of the New York area’s storied Native Tongues crew, along with the likes of Jungle Brothers, De La Soul, and A Tribe Called Quest, Queen Latifah was one of the earliest female rappers in hip-hop.
- Monie Love. One of the only other female rappers in Native Tongues, Monie Love and Queen Latifah struck up a fast friendship after Latifah and Native Tongues traveled to the UK, where, at a show, they met the British rapper, who had been making noise in the underground scene there for years.
- Salt-N-Pepa. When Cheryl James and Sandra Denton joined forces in 1985, much of the record industry still believed hip-hop was a fad. Calling themselves Salt-N-Pepa, the two put out “The Showstopper,” a response to Doug E Fresh’s hit “The Show.”
Dec 13, 2019 · 25 Hip-Hop Singles By Bomb Womxn Of 2019. ... The term “female rapper” has become sour by the minute, with many artists in the game refusing to pair their gender to an artform seemingly ...