What Jobs Can I Get With a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree?
- Art Director
- Art Gallery or Museum Curator or Assistant
People also ask
What jobs require a bachelors degree?
What kind of jobs can you get with Bachelor of Arts degree?
What jobs can I get with bachelor's degree in liberal arts?
What can I do with Bachelor of Arts degree?
5,445 bachelor of arts degree jobs available. See salaries, compare reviews, easily apply, and get hired. New bachelor of arts degree careers are added daily on SimplyHired.com. The low-stress way to find your next bachelor of arts degree job opportunity is on SimplyHired. There are over 5,445 bachelor of arts degree careers waiting for you to ...
8,360 Bachelor of Arts jobs available on Indeed.com. Apply to Teacher, Tutor, Language Arts Teacher and more!
Bachelor of Arts Degree Jobs. A Bachelor of Arts degree is typically awarded in the humanities, social sciences and public administration disciplines. Degree-granting programs include journalism, music, education, political science, sociology and history. Upon graduation, students work in many industries, including ...
- Format Team
- Illustrator. From fashion illustration to medical illustration, there are many different types of art careers open to illustrators. Fine art degree programs can help students excel in a career as an illustrator by teaching them different illustration techniques.
- Designer. Design is another art career that encompasses many cool professions. An art degree can come in handy for all types of design jobs, as it will help students learn how to solve problems creatively, and prepare them for working both independently and as part of a team.
- Photographer. Photography is one particularly diverse field when it comes to art major jobs. A fine art degree program can help prepare students for a career in photography in many ways.
- Artist. A fine art degree can help prepare you to become an artist in many different visual art disciplines. It can give students some background knowledge that can help provide context for their art, such as art history and social science.
561 bachelor of fine arts jobs available. See salaries, compare reviews, easily apply, and get hired. New bachelor of fine arts careers are added daily on SimplyHired.com. The low-stress way to find your next bachelor of fine arts job opportunity is on SimplyHired. There are over 561 bachelor of fine arts careers waiting for you to apply!
Sep 15, 2020 · Bachelor of Arts (BA) - Salary - Get a free salary comparison based on job title, skills, experience and education. Accurate, reliable salary and compensation comparisons for South Africa
- But What Exactly Is A Bachelor of Arts Degree?
- Why Is A Bachelor of Arts Degree Valuable?
- Just How Valuable Is It?
- Yeah, But Will A Ba Survive The Test of time?
- Can I Be A Doctor?
“The Bachelor of Arts degree (BA) is distinguished by its humanistic emphasis. Students who complete a BA may satisfy the degree requirements by taking courses that advance their understanding of human culture through analysis of ideas; perception of differences; appreciation of art and creative products through understanding art forms, beauty, and symmetry; knowledge of theories and principles of form, substance, argument and philosophy; understanding of the interaction between language” … w...
The demand for applicants possessing Bachelor of Arts Degrees can only go up. As globalization spreads, businesses now spend a lot of time working with cultures very different from our own. China, India, Southeast Asia, and Africa all offer an enormous amount of business opportunities for businesses—and employees—able to adapt. Tangible skills are great in a global economy. Engineers, for example, will always be needed to build bridges or study to structure of buildings. However, there are ce...
Clearly, many learned skills make a Bachelor of Arts degree make it a valuable asset. However, if you have a Bachelor of Arts degree—or plan on getting one—don’t go spending your paycheck just yet. While you may be surprised to hear that a Bachelor of Arts degree is marketable, the old stereotype of liberal arts majors making small change is rightly earned. Recently a study conducted at eh University of British Columbia showed that liberal arts majors typically begin their careers in low-payi...
Recently, a prominent American economist, Robert Reich, identified the skills that would best serve people in the 21st century employment arena. Reich stated that people who think abstractly, have conceptual abilities, can think critically, can analyze problems with their solutions, have general research skills, and can communicate effectively will be the most employable. Students with Bachelor of Arts degrees have shown that they know how to think abstractly, think critically, and communicat...
There are certain limitations to getting a Bachelor of Arts degree that cannot, and should not, be ignored. First of all, a Bachelor of Arts degree will not provide a narrow scope of tangible skills. It cannot provide the skills necessary to, say, become a doctor or a chemist. So, if you have your heart set on a career in science or technology, a Bachelor of Arts degree may not be your best bet. However, there are other many other careers for which a Bachelor of Arts degree would provide a pe...
- Kerri Anne Renzulli
- Fundraiser. Median annual wage: $55,640. Projected job growth through 2026: 15 percent. Commonly found in non-profit or advocacy organizations, these workers plan and oversee campaigns and events aimed at raising money and other kinds of donations.
- Secondary school teacher. Median annual wage: $57,720 for middle school teachers, $59,170 for high school teachers. Projected job growth through 2026: 8 percent.
- Editor. Median annual wage: $58,770. Projected job growth through 2026: -1 percent. Strong communication and writing skills are necessary for this occupation, which involves planning, revising and producing content for publication in books, newspapers, magazines or websites.
- Public relations specialist. Median annual wage: $59,300. Projected job growth through 2026: 9 percent. Creating and maintaining a favorable public image for a company or organization is the main aim of this job.
Oct 13, 2018 · Bachelor of Arts degrees majorly focus on enhancing the perception of a student. There are numerous subjects that can interest you well under this stream. Subjects that come under Arts degree are- literature, history, fine art, philosophy and many more.
- Journalist. Journalists conduct research to compose news articles for various media outlets. Research includes following leads, interviewing people about difficult content, and asking questions that allow the journalist to collect pertinent information.
- Criminologist. Criminologists serve as analysts or scientists who identify the causes of criminal behavior through data collection and statistical analysis.
- Human Resources Manager. Human resources managers stay up to date on all local, state, and federal laws that impact benefits and organizational activities.
- Political Scientist. Political scientists conduct research on topics relating to the political system both nationally and internationally. This role also requires professionals to gather and assess data from surveys, evaluate policies, remain up-to-date on events, and forecast trends.