People also ask
How to check SBI credit card balance online?
Can I Check my SBI balance by online?
What is the SBI toll free number for balance enquiry?
How to check SBI account balance by mobile SMS?
- Swipe the debit card & Choose ‘Mobile Registration’ option.
- Enter the ATM PIN and Choose ‘Mobile Banking’
- Select ‘Registration and Enter the Mobile Number.
- Choose ‘Yes’ and then select ‘Confirm’
SBI Balance Enquiry details. These are the details of the numbers to check your SBI account balance: SBI Missed Call Number. 09223766666. Check SBI Balance. BAL to 09223766666. More. SBI customers will also have to download the SBI Quick app on their iOS or Android phone. The app can be found in the respective app store.
Balance Enquiry: Balance Enquiry can be obtained by giving missed call or by sending SMS. SMS Banking; This feature triggers a message and gives the balance for registered account. A SMS is triggered to 9223766666 for Balance Enquiry. Missed Call; Customer can get the balance in the account by giving missed call to 9223766666; Mini Statement
SBI Balance Enquiry by Missed Call – Toll-Free Online Balance Enquiry Number is an excellent initiative by the SBI for its customers. This useful service especially helps those who are busy in life or business and don’t have the time to go to the bank for some simple information.
- Choose the ‘Mobile Registration’ option after swiping the debit card.
- Choose ‘Mobile Banking’ after entering your ATM PIN.
- Select ‘Registration and Enter Your Mobile Number’ from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Yes” first, then “Confirm.”