British Columbia, Canada, is set between the Rocky Mountains and the Pacific Ocean. Popular travel destinations include Vancouver, Victoria, and Whistler.
Like you, we’re passionate about exploring BC. From Mile...
- Great Bear Rainforest Film
British Columbia is a place of immense natural beauty that...
- Contact Us
Destination British Columbia is the provincial destination...
Destination BC, a provincial Crown corporation, leads the marketing of British Columbia as a tourist destination and promotes the development and growth of the provincial tourism industry. Destination BC is focused on attracting overnight visitors to the province, by promoting our Super, Natural British Columbia® brand to the world, and ...
Vancouver hotels, restaurants, things to do, events - Tourism Vancouver is the official source of tourist information for Vancouver BC Canada
Adventure Travel in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. Discounts, Special Rates, Last-minute Deals, Getaways & BC Vacation Packages
British Columbia Tourism: Tripadvisor has 2,335,550 reviews of British Columbia Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best British Columbia resource.
People also ask
What is tourism in BC?
Is there tourism in British Columbia?
What are the tourist attractions in British Columbia?
What cities are in BC Canada?
- Whistler. At the foot of the Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains, Whistler is the center of the biggest winter sports area in Canada. In 2010, this world-class ski resort attracted much international attention when it hosted the downhill ski events for the Winter Olympic Games.
- Yoho National Park. Yoho National Park is home to some of British Columbia's most rugged and scenic mountain terrain. Snowcapped peaks, waterfalls, rivers, and crystal-clear lakes, including spectacular Lake O'Hara, draw large numbers of visitors to this park during the summer months.
- Vancouver Island. On Canada's far western coast, Vancouver Island is home to some spectacular coastal scenery, mountains, lakes, and other natural attractions, as well as lovely small towns and the provincial capital of Victoria.
- Okanagan Valley & Kelowna. Found in the interior of the BC, the Okanagan Valley, most often referred to simply as the Okanagan, is a lush, sunny valley with lakes, beaches, rolling mountains, and orchards.
British Columbia is the most-visited part of Canada, and tourism is the province’s second-biggest industry. Home to the country’s most ample concentration of stereotypical Canadian natural beauty as well as the thoroughly modern oceanside city of Vancouver , British Columbia has long been one of the Pacific Northwest’s leading vacation ...
- Browse by Category. Forests. Day Trips. Private Day Trips. Rail Tours. Architectural Buildings. Cultural & Theme Tours. Architecture Tours. Cultural Tours. Historical Tours.
- Popular Cities in British Columbia. Radium Hot Springs. Port Alberni. Coquitlam. Parksville. Big White. Pemberton. Ucluelet. Sooke. Delta. Vernon. Osoyoos. Campbell River. Explore British Columbia.
- Top Attractions in British Columbia. Sort by: Traveler Favorites. Nature & Parks 1. Stanley Park. 28,698 reviews. Museums 2. Royal BC Museum. 7,024 reviews. Nature & Parks.
- Types of Things to Do in British Columbia. Outdoor Activities (2,233)Tours (1,728)Nature & Parks (1,678)Shopping (1,183)Boat Tours & Water Sports (861)Food & Drink (752)Spas & Wellness (680)Sights & Landmarks (631)Museums (544)Fun & Games (525)Nightlife (284)Transportation (255)Classes & Workshops (173)Traveler Resources (171)Concerts & Shows (135)Casinos & Gambling (31)Water & Amusement Parks (27)Zoos & Aquariums (17)Events (17)
- Learn About B.C.
- Plan Your B.C. Vacation
- Provincial Parks
- Getting Around B.C.
Thinking about visiting British Columbia? You won't be disappointed. B.C.'s culture and history is as diverse as its landscapes and geography. The food is excellent, nature is abundant, cities are vibrant, and there's warmth and hospitality to welcome all visitors. There's really so much to see and do in B.C. Before you visit, learn about B.C.’s: 1. Climate and weather 2. Culture and history 3. Geography 4. Winter driving 5. Visa and passport requirements 6. Visitor Centres
If you want to plan a trip to B.C., visit Destination British Columbia's official tourism and travel website www.HelloBC.com. Here you can book your accommodations and travel excursions in advance and get ideas on things to do, and places to go. #Explore BC.
B.C. is known for its spectacular national and provincial parks. The breathtaking scenery and inspiring natural surroundings in our parks provide the perfect setting for tuning into nature, learning about it, appreciating it and respecting it. 1. BC Parksoffer campsites, day-use areas, and thousands of kilometres of trails. 2. Parks Canadaoffers campsites, day-use areas, and hiking including the famous multi-day west coast trail. 3. Recreation sites and trailsoffers a backcountry experience like no other, with simple, rustic camping, generally located in remote areas and accessed by gravel forestry roads.
Whether travelling by land, water, air or rail, B.C.'s transportation network provides safe and reliable service. 1. Travel by Air 2. Travel by Train 3. Travel by Water 4. Travel B.C. roads and highways 4.1. Bus / coach / shuttle travel 4.2. Campers / RV travel 4.3. Car / truck / motorcycle travel 4.4. Limo / taxi travel 4.5. See road events, driving conditions and plan your driving route 5. Travel using public transportation 5.1. BC Transitprovides public transportation for Victoria, Kelowna, Whistler, and dozens of other communities in B.C. 5.2. TransLinkis Metro Vancouver's public transportation system 6. Find maps of B.C.
Now is the time to stay close to home and visit your local tourism businesses. ... SUITE UPGRADE @ $179 PER NIGHT FOR BC RESIDENTS. Chateau Victoria Hotel & Suites.