- Dr. Dre - 'Nuthin' But a 'G' Thang' You already knew what No.1 was going to be. And how could it not? “Nuthin But a ‘G’ Thang” was the starting point for most of the other songs on this list, as it raised the bar for hip-hop music in general.
- Ice Cube - 'It Was a Good Day' Ice Cube’s 1993 single has become such a hip-hop landmark fans have spent countless hours trying to figure out the specific day at the center of “It Was a Good Day.”
- Snoop Dogg - 'Gin and Juice' As far as timeless hip-hop songs and phrases go, it’s hard to beat “Gin and Juice,” a song that has hit pop-culture heights with generations that no longer actually sip on gin and juice.
- 2pac - 'California Love" “California Love” is Death Row Records at its peak, with its best emcee and lead producer firing on all cylinders. Dre’s piano-driven bass-heavy beat sets the stage for not only his best verse, but arguably 2pac’s most thrilling performance on one of the biggest hip-hop singles ever released.
People also ask
What was the first hip hop song ever listened to?
What is the West Coast hip hop sound?
What are the best West Coast songs?
What is West Coast rap?
Jul 18, 2019 · The 30 Greatest West Coast Rap Albums Eazy E - Eazy Duz It (1988) Tha Dogg Pound - Dogg Food (1995) Xzibit - At The Speed Of Life (1996) Ras Kass - Soul On Ice (1996) Dr. Dre- The Chronic (1992) 2Pac - All Eyez On Me (1996) Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle (1993) Kendrick Lamar - good kid, M.A.A.D. ...
West Coast Rap dominated the hip-hop scene for the middle section of the '90s, making ...Title/ComposerPerformerCalifornia Love 2Pac / Woody Cunningham / Dr. Dre / Norman Durham / RogerNuthin' But a "G" Thang Calvin Broadus / Snoop DoggDr. Dre / Snoop DoggMurder Was the Case Dat Nigga Daz / Dr. Dre / Warren Griffin III / Snoop Dogg / Rajal TrawickStraight Outta Compton O'Shea Jackson / Lorenzo Patterson / Eric Wright / Andre Young
- Top 20 West Coast Hip Hop Songsyoutube.com
- 90's Westcoast Hip Hop Mix | Old School Rap Songs | Best of Westside Classics | Throwback | G-Funkyoutube.com
- West Coast Classics Rap Playlist (GTA 5) [Best Rap Songs - 2020]youtube.com
- East Coast Rap Vs. West Coast Rap (Part 2)youtube.com
- Disco Daddy & Captain Rapp - Gigolo Rapp (1981) “Who’s this, y’all? / Who’s that? / I say it’s Disco Daddy and Captain Rapp / We’re just two bad brothers and that’s a fact / You got us both fantastic cats…”
- Toddy Tee - Batterram (1985) “Drug busters, you better beware / And don’t turn your head as if you don’t care / Because they got it, they got it, they say they got you / Right in their hands and they don’t need no clue…”
- Ice T - 6 N The Morning (1987) “6 in the morning, police at my door / Fresh Adidas squeak across the bathroom floor / Out my back window I make my escape / Didn’t even get a chance to grab my old school tape…”
- Eazy E - Boyz N The Hood (Original) (1987) “Cruising down the street in my 64 / Jocking the freaks, clocking the dough / Went to the park to get the scoop / Knuckle-heads out there cold shooting some hoops…”
Aug 15, 2014 · Artists who made the Top 10 are some of the most successful artists from the last 3 decades of West Coast Hip-Hop! See below for tracks from Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Warren G, 2Pac, Westside Connection, Luniz, DJ Quik and Ice Cube. The DubCNN Top 100 West Coast Songs Of All Time (1-10) Audio 1 Dr. Dre feat.
West Coast hip hop is a regional genre of hip hop music that encompasses any artists or music that originated in the West Coast region of the United States. West Coast Hip-Hop began to dominate from a radio play and sales standpoint during the early to-mid 1990s with the birth of G-funk and the emergence of record labels such as Suge Knight and Dr. Dre's Death Row Records, Ice Cube's Lench Mob ...
- related to: best west coast hip hop songs
amazon.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month