Versus (also commonly known as VS. / vs.) is a series of crossover games, primarily of the fighting genre, developed by Capcom, pitting their characters against characters from other companies such as Marvel Comics, SNK, Namco and Tatsunoko.
The Marvel vs. Capcom series is a series of fighting games created by Capcom that contain characters from both Marvel Comics and Capcom. 15,910 pages 1,029 articles
People also ask
What is Capcom vs Capcom?
What is Capcom vs SNK 2?
How does the Marvel vs Capcom game work?
What is Tatsunoko vs Capcom?
Marvel vs. Capcom is a series of crossover fighting games developed and published by Capcom, featuring characters from their own video game franchises and comic book series published by Marvel Comics.
Pages in category "Capcom Versus (series)" The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total. This list may not reflect recent changes ().
Capcom vs. SNK 2: Mark of the Millennium 2001, known in Japan as Capcom vs. SNK 2: Millionaire Fighting 2001 (カプコン バーサス エス・エヌ・ケイ 2 ミリオネア ファイティング 2001, Kapukon bāsasu Esu-enu-kei Tsū: Mirionea Faitingu Tsū Sausando Wan), is the sequel to the fighting game Capcom vs. SNK.
For the third game in the series, see Capcom vs. SNK: Millennium Fight 2000. The SNK vs. Capcom series is a collection of video games by either Capcom or SNK featuring characters that appear in games created by both companies. The "vs. series" terminology originates from the fact that many of these games (but not all) are fighting games.
- New Characters
- Changes to Current Characters
- General Gameplay Changes
- New Stages
- New Game Modes
- Also See
- External Links
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 added an additional 12 new characters, 6 from both the Marvel side and the Capcom side, bringing the total characters to 50.The full character list was leaked on July 20, 2011.
Akuma 1. Health decreased to 750,000. 2. Opponent can now automatically tech from Tatsumaki Zankuukyaku. 3. Decreased priority of Tatsumaki Zankuukyaku. 4. Increased horizontal knockback range of Tatsumaki Zankuukyaku. 5. Hyakkishuu can be done in the air. 6. Hyakki Goushou no longer hits overhead. 7. Additional hits can be added to Messatsu Gou Hadou (both versions) and Tenma Gou Zankuu (both versions) through rapid buttons presses.Amaterasu 1. Decreased hit stun time on all normal attacks (...
1. X-Factor Changes: 1. Now usable while in the air. 2. Speed and Damage boosts have been heavily revised for every character. 3. Longevity of X-Factor seems to be character specific. 4. Hyper combos in X-Factor are now subject to damage scaling. 5. X-Factor damage reduction minimum down from 50% to 35%. 2. Team Aerial Combo (TAC) Changes: 1. Performing a TAC now highlights the character getting hit in a color specific to the direction used for the TAC. This paired with a slightly longer TAC...
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 also features 9 new stages: 1. Shadowland: A new version of the Hand Hideout stage. Dark Daredevil sits upon his throne and watches the battle with the Hand ninjas. The temple has moved from the mountains to a nightime city environment. This is based off the Marvel Comics event \\"Shadowland\\" in 2010 where Daredevil becomes the new leader of the hand ninja and builds Shadowland, a temple/prison on the ruins of a building in Hell's Kitchen previously blown up by Bull...
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 will also feature new game modes. 1. Spectator Mode: A mode that allows players to view other players fight. Up to 6 players can watch a fight at a time. 2. Galactus Mode: A mode that allows you to play through arcade mode as Galactus, the final boss of the game. He inhabits the right side of the screen and will fight teams of three AI characters. 3. Heroes and Heralds Mode: A free, post-release DLC mode that allows players to equip their characters with 3 cards,...
1. There was a rumor circulating in March of 2012 that another edition of the game would be released. A poster was leaked online with the Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 logo with a large yellow X over it; rumors said the game would possibly be called Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3: Extreme Edition (hence the \\"X\\" for \\"Extreme\\") and would cost $39.99 for new buyers and $14.99 as DLC for people who already owned Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. Apparently, the game would include 8 new characters; this su...
1. List of Marvel moves in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 2. List of Capcom moves in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 3. Special Conversations 4. Alternate Costumes/UMvC3 5. Downloadable Contents/UMvC3
1. Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 website (currently has UMvC3 information) 2. Screwattack article covering the announcement 3. Screwattack article covering the character roster leak.Add 4. (Japanese Umvc3) 5. http://www.facebook.com/marvelvscapcom3?sk=wall
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom ' s design was a departure from the complex attack systems of the Street Fighter series, and of certain Vs. titles. The game is built around a simplified three-button attack system (light, medium, and strong); it was inspired by the control systems commonly used by both the Vs. series and the Wii, which allows intricate ...
Capcom Database is a community wiki that you can help build. You'll find info and official art on every Capcom character and game!