70+ Famous Charlie Chaplin Quotes About Life, Love And Smiling
- Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself. Life can be wonderful if you’re not afraid of it. ...
- Despair is a narcotic. It lulls the mind into indifference. Time heals, and experience teaches that the secret of happiness is in service to others. ...
- Only the unloved hate. Time is the best author. It always writes the perfect ending. ...
People also ask
What was Charlie Chaplin famous for?
Who was Charlie Chaplins famous friends?
How important was Charlie Chaplin?
Life can be wonderful if you're not afraid of it. All it needs is courage, imagination... and a little dough. Calvero (Charles Chaplin) says this to Terry (Claire Bloom) in Limelight (1952) Laughter is the tonic, the relief, the surcease from pain.
Nov 25, 2020 · Charlie Chaplin Quotes “Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.” Charlie Chaplin Quotes – As quoted in his obituary in The Guardian (28 December 1977) “Hynkel, the dictator, ruled the nation with an iron fist.
Jan 20, 2021 · Charlie Chaplin quotes about life Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot. Life can be wonderful if you’re not afraid of it. All it takes is courage, imagination… and a little dough.
- The best thing in life is to go ahead with all your plans and your dreams, to embrace life and to live everyday with passion, to lose and still keep the faith and to win while being grateful.
- My pain may be the reason for somebody's laugh. But my laugh must never be the reason for somebody's pain. Charlie Chaplin. Inspirational, Relationship, Bullying.
- To truly laugh, you must be able to take your pain, and play with it! Charlie Chaplin. Inspirational, Happiness, Laughter.
- We think too much and feel too little. Charlie Chaplin. Kindness, Thinking, Wicked World.
Jan 03, 2019 · Charlie Chaplin married Oona O’Neill, daughter of the famous playwright Eugene O’Neill, and they had eight children together. Her family were very much against the match since she was only 18 years old at the time. These Charlie Chaplin quotes are by turns happy and sad, and will inspire your life.
45+ Charlie Chaplin Quotes on Life, Love and Inspiration Sir Charlie Chaplin, full name – Charles Spencer Chaplin, was born on April 16, 1889, in England. He was a well known comic actor, filmmaker, and composer.
- “Life is a beautiful magnificent thing, even to a jellyfish.” ― Charles Chaplin.
- “You'll never find a rainbow if you're looking down” ― Charlie Chaplin.
- “I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying.” ― Charlie Chaplin.
- “I'm sorry, but I don't want to be an emperor. That's not my business. I don't want to rule or conquer anyone. I should like to help everyone if possible; Jew, Gentile, black man, white.
Life Life Is A Desire A tramp, a gentleman, a poet, a dreamer, a lonely fellow, always hopeful of romance and adventure.