People also ask
How to choose interior paint colors for your home?
What colours go well with blue and green?
What color should I Paint my Ceiling?
How do you choose a complementary color scheme?
- Blue Sunset. A mix of vivid yellows and oranges with a dark moderate blue and a strong orange make this an attractive combination for just about any design that needs to send a message of energy and vitality.
- Classic and Retro. This combination of mostly dark colors--from a dark grayish cyan and a dark moderate red to a dark orange--make this combination ideal for a subdued look.
- Shimmering Blues and Greens. Here we have a mix of strong and vivid blues with a soft yellow and desaturated dark orange, which is ideal if you're going for something a bit more exciting and dynamic than the typical blues and browns.
- Sunset Over a Swamp. This mix of a desaturated dark blue with a soft yellow and bright orange and red make this a colorful combination suitable for lighthearted, youthful themes.
- Purple. Purple is such a gorgeous colour it has been my favourite colour since forever. Purple is just so astesic and mysterious and deep. It has so many emotions in one this colour will never be boring to me.
- Blue. I love blue it's been my favorite color since I can remember! everyone makes fun of me telling me that blue is a boy color like pink or purple. but to me blue is a mysterious sad color and I would give anything for anyone to understand that blue is such a beautiful color!
- Red. I used to like red before now I like yellow but all the time am trying to see something red my mind says ooh cute! I love how it looks like it expresses a lot of emotions.
- Green. Green is just amazing. I don't like shades of green that are, like, puke coloured or too bright. I think of green as a calm, peaceful colour. I love the shade of green on leaves when they're in the sunlight.
Here is my advice and 8 Tips on Choosing Beautiful Ceiling Colors: Debbie you could paint the ceiling a similar color if you follow the tips below! The color will look more bold/strong in your room because you don’t have the white beams to break the color up. I’ve done a mock up to show you this ceiling color without the beams.
Sep 04, 2020 · But you usually just want one or two colors to stand out. Most of your colors are supposed to be more or less equally attention-grabbing. If you’re using colors with different lightness (“Get it right in black & white”), you’ll need to balance them out. Try to desaturate bright colors. Put more saturation in dark colors.
Consider practicality, lightness, warmth, and color harmony to choose colors and finishes that will give you a beautiful result, but remember that many factors can affect how the color looks on the wall. For this reason, it is wise to consult with a professional painting company to be sure to get the results desired.