- Choose a Russet or Yukon Gold potato. Choose a medium to large sized potato, preferably a Russet or Yukon Gold potato.
- Slice up the potato. Cut the potato up into 1 inch cubes (approximately 2.5 cm). Place potato pieces in a...
- Season the potato pieces. Drizzle the potato pieces with olive oil (approximately 0.
Microwave Baked Potato Yield: 1 serving Ingredients: Instructions: 1 potato 1. Scrub potato. Prick several times with a fork or knife. 2. Place on microwave safe plate. 3. Cook according to table below. Turn over halfway through cooking. 4. Let potato rest for 1-3 minutes. Note: To make even healthier, use tomato sauce with no added salt.
Apr 19, 2021 · Directions Wash potato thoroughly and pat completely dry. Pierce 3 to 4 times with a fork. Place potato on microwave-safe plate and microwave 7 minutes, turning over halfway through cooking. If your potato isn’t... Split potato down the middle, being careful of steam. Season with salt and pepper, ...
- 3 min
Feb 18, 2021 · Set timer for five minutes and microwave on high. Carefully remove cover (the dish will be hot!). With a sharp knife test for doneness, the knife should pierce skin easily and potatoes will be soft inside. If not, stir potatoes and increase cooking time by 30 second intervals, testing until done.
- 45 sec
- Side Dish, Potato, Baked Potato Recipes
- 2 min
- Scrub the potato, and prick several time with the tines of a fork. Place on a plate. Advertisement
- Cook on full power in the microwave for 5 minutes. Turn over, and continue to cook for 5 more minutes. When the...
- Top with remaining cheese and sour cream, and serve.
People also ask
How long do I cook a Potatoe in the microwave?
How long do you cook baked potatoes in a microwave?
What is the best recipe for baked potatoes in the microwave?
How do you make a baked potato in the microwave?
- Peel your potatoes if you don’t want the skin on. Leaving the skin on will keep more of the nutrients inside of the...
- Find a microwave-safe bowl that will fit all of your potatoes. Most ceramic bowls will work well in the microwave.
- Wash your potatoes thoroughly with water. Wash your potatoes by hand, making sure to cover each part of...